Kidnapped ✖️

February

YN POV

Those girls who were getting treatment under our NGO ,still didn't get full recovery. Where as girls who were trapped at that basement , still suffering there.

Thanks to the funds arrange by Jungkook and Mr. Sehun, those girls got a good treatment. But i was still worried about the ones who are still trapped. Don't know what he was doing with them. I need to hurry up otherwise he will wreck them too.

In this one month i arrange all the necessary information about Robert. And secretly went to the police too ,even though I was forbidden but they denied after hearing my request. They all are bribed by him. I asked help from Mr. Sehun and he agreed to help me.

Mr. Sehun , helped me alot in gathering information about that bastard. Now we know all his where abouts. And sometimes i went there to know how can i save those girls. But he had a tight security, i need to plan something real quick.

I was sitting in my office when i got a call from Mr. Sehun, i picked up. And said " Yes Mr . Sehun " YN there is an urgency, that bastard is taking all the girls to Germany to sell them the day after tomorrow" His words made me shiver , "WHAT? " i yelled " We need to do something before we can't do anything and stay in guilt for life time" He said in trembling voice. I know he is a kind man, he worked for wellfare of so many people. He never backed off from helping someone or saving someone. " Let's go there today" I said to him firmly getting up from my chair.

"Are you serious? How can we go there? There is so much security and they will kill us if they found us" He said " It's ok if you don't want to come, i am going to save them, i can't sit like this " I said, i was so furious that i can't even see the danger in front of me. "You are not going alone, fine, i am coming with you. " He said and i hung up the call.

We met at the same cafe, bought some Ketamine drug and went towards the basement. We don't know if we'll ever see our love one's or not but right now this was really important to handle. I called Jungkook but he send text that he is in meeting so i send him my location when we reached there. I don't know why i can feel he is the only person  , who can save me if he got any chance.

That basement was in the forest area, we got out of the car and slowly went towards the back gate. When i saw a guard coming towards us, we hide behind the bush of tree. Hope he didn't saw us, i took out the Ketamine injection and slowly went towards him. Mr. Sehun grabbed his mouth and i injected that in his neck. In few minutes he got unconscious.

We went to the entrance of the building and saw so many gaurds. I looked at Mr. Sehun and he nodded, he wore the uniform of that unconscious gaurd and went inside to distract them. I took the opportunity and went inside tip toeing. Little did i know was someone watching me continuously with smirk on his face.

I went slowly inside and saw the kitchen, " Give this food to those girls and come back fast, we have to leave early" I heard someone saying. I hid there and waited for someone to come. After sometime a woman  came out with a trolley of food. I slowly followed her from behind, as she was about to take a turn to reach the basement door, i injected her that drug by closing her mouth with my palm. I dragged her behind the wall and took the trolley to get inside.

There was more than 20 guards just guarding that door. I gulped of fear but confidently went there. They opened the gate and i went inside the room  but what i saw inside made my heart cry of pitiness.