With you ????

Author POV

Jungkook stopped the car in front of the door and they went inside the house. He told maids to get back to their quaters, as they already cooked the dinner for them. They bowed in front of them and went out of the house locking the main door. The house was looking so silent today, his parents were not here, their kids were at Taemee's house.

" Let's have dinner, do you want some vine? " Jungkook asked and she nodded. They went to the kitchen and served the food in one plate and fed the food to each other. He got two glass and a bottle of vine. He sat on chair of dinning table and pulled her on his laps.

" Kookie" She said gasping. " Stay here, we are alone after a long time, let's take it to another level" He said and removed her hair from her shoulder and jacket leaving her in her white sleeveless dress.

He poured vine in the glasses and they took a sip of it and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, tasting the flavor of vine in it.

🔞🔞

She straddle around him putting her legs on both side and started kissing him more passionately. There was moving in a sync, continuously sucking and chewing each other's lips. He put his hands on her ass and she was slightly moving on his thighs.

Her bare thighs was in direct contact with his clothed one. He pulled her more closer and deeper the kiss by, putting his tongue inside her mouth, while she was continuously dry humping him.

A groan left his mouth when he felt himself getting hard under her and she can feel his hard bulge under her clothed core. He parted away from her, to get their breathing normal.

" Let's try something new today" He said breathing heavily. She nodded and kissed him again, as she was deliberate to devour him. She kissed him hungrily and he got up from the chair with her legs around his torso and chests colliding, he walked towards their room without disturbing her task and headed towards the bathroom. He made her sit on the bathroom slab and get the tub ready for their intimate upcoming session.

She was too horny to wait so she jumped off the slab and went towards her husband who was putting bubble bombs in water, she removed his cloth from upper body and started kissing his bare back, roaming her hands on his waist and abdomen, closing her eyes. He chuckled and said " Hold on baby" " I can't " She said kissing his back.

In a swift motion, he pulled her in front of him and she fell on his arm while her legs was on floor. He gulped looking at her exposed neck and cleavage. He leaned closer and kiss the neck and collar area while she threw her head back.

He opened her dress and put the straps down from her arm. He made her stand and removed it totally. Their eyes was still on each other intensely, her mouth was open while his, hands on his shoulders and his Adam's apple going up and down just looking at her gaze, his hand were on her bare back.

She leaned forward and gently placed some kisses on his chest and licked his nipples. He left a groan when he felt her soft tongue on his chest. He gripped her hairs not tightly , she looked at him and saw how he was gulping, closing his eyes just because of a touch from her. She smiled and cupped his face and pulled him down to capture his lips in an another feverish kiss.

" Ynnaahhh" He moaned when she slid her hands inside his pants after opening the button and held his hard member over the boxers. She rubbed it and he was just squinting his eyes, gripping on her hair by his hand become more tight and he pulled her back. She felt pain but it was nothing more than pleasure.