Shower 🔞

Author POV

It was bright morning in Paris, rays of sun scattering all over that amazing city which was making it more beautiful.

YN and Jungkook were still sleeping peacefully, facing each other and totally tangled up with each other's body. YN's one hand was on his waist and head on his shoulder ,and leg on his legs while his hand was under her head and other one was on her shoulder. They were sleeping like there is nothing to worry about and there is no one else other than them in this world.

He slowly opened his eyes and squint them again because of the brightness. He looked beside him and saw his wife sleeping calmly in his embrace all naked. He smiled and kissed her forehead gently and lovingly.

He just kept on looking at her sleeping figure, who was messed yet looking so alluring and tempting. All the love and adoration he kept safe in his heart for years was attracted by her ,only her.

She squirmed on her place and got more close to him and hugged him in her sleep. He chuckled at her sweet gesture and engulfed her more in his embrace. Her soft breasts were pressing on his hard chest, which gave goosebumps on his body. He removed the hair strands from her face and neck to see her clearly.

His eyes fell on her, neck,where she was wearing the infinity pendant he gave to her. It was showing her love towards him which she was wearing in the form of pendant, she not even once removed it from her neck. Her indirect gestures and actions always show how much she love him.

He smiled and creased her neck where he gave hickeys last night. It was all purple and red now. It was showing , she was his and only his.

He looked at the wall clock and saw it was 7 :30 AM in the morning. But he didn't want to get up because she was still sleeping.
After sometimes she opened her eyes and yawned, he was creasing her back gently. She looked at him and smiled " Good morning, kookie" She said and hugged his neck. " Good morning, mi amor" He giggled at her gesture how tightly she was hugging her.

" Did you sleep well? " He asked " Yes, so peacefully " She smiled and said parting away from him. " Do you want to sleep more? " He asked " No kookie, i am hungry " She said and he chuckled. Let's freshen up first , then i will order the breakfast " He said and she pouted . " I want to eat now kookie" She said.

" Ok love, wait a minute, I'll order and come" He said and she nodded. She got up from bed, wore his tshirt and went to brush her teeth and he telecom the hotel staff for the breakfast. And wore his sweat pants.

After brushing her teeth , she was standing near the window of their room, from where whole city can be seen. A arm snaked in her waist ,hugged her from Behind and she smiled knowing who it could be.

She clutched his arm around her belly and put her head on his chest. He kissed her crown of head and they silently stand there watching the view with all the calmness inside as well as out.

They don't want this moment to end, in which they are all together and happiness is surrounded all over their space.

After 10 minutes the bell rang and he went to open the door, The waiter greeted him and hand over him their breakfast , he left.

He bring the breakfast to the table where she was sitting and looking at him. He smiled at her and put the breakfast in front of her and sat beside her. It was coffee, orange juice,waffle with maple syrup and fried eggs with toasted bread.