Baby shower 🔞

2 months later

YN POV

It's been two months , jungkook and i are living here with his parents. His mom dad are taking care of me so much, they follow the chart that doctor gave us and made food accordingly. Mom herself look after my meals and make maid cook in front of her, so that nothing wrong can happen with the meal.

Dad himself give me my medicines and never forget the time. I told him, i can take it but he smiled and told me, he loves taking care of me. He didn't have a daughter but since i came in their life, they don't feel the Emptiness of not having a daughter.

Jungkook took more precautions with me now, he never let me do any work. He told me to take rest and take a maternity leave from the NGO. He appointed few extra workers who look after it. We woke up together, he made me bathe as if i am a fragile doll. When we are out of the house, he always held my hand all the time. He drives slowly now, he doesn't even let me ride my bike. He got so careful with his words and now he loves me even more.

Tae and Mica got to know the news that evening when we got the news. They were so excited, they brought us so many gifts and Mica was telling me what to do and what not to do. I love how they were looking so happy after knowing about my pregnancy.

I am right now sitting near the swimming pool of the villa, eating some fruits that mom gave me. I am thinking about all of that happen in these months i feel so lucky to have a husband and a family like this who loves me so much.

After finishing my fruits i got up to go inside my room as i was feeling little bit drowsy. I take everything very carefully about our baby.

As i got up from the chair and i started to walk i didn't notice there was water on the floor , i kept on walking with the same speed but suddenly my leg slipped and my eyes widened, my baby was the only thought that i was getting.

But before i fell someone held me and i clutched the arm tightly of that person as my life depends on it. I turned my face to look and i saw

Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim seokjin from kim industry. We looked at each other and he cleared his throat. He made me stand on my feet, but i yelped as my feet got twisted badly. Jungkook came running towards us and held me in his arms.

" Jungkook, i think she twisted her ankle" . Mr. Kim said looking at my feet. Jungkook immediately carry me in his arm and turned to our room.

Author POV

When YN got up and started walking, Jungkook and Jin entered the house to meet Mr. Jeon and tell him about the finalization of project. Jungkook went inside while jin was behind him .

His eyes widen when he saw YN was walking towards the water with same speed. He immediately ran towards her to stop but before he could do anything she slipped and he caught her on spot.

He sigh in relief as ge knew she was pregnant and she need to careful.

YN POV

He lay me down on bed and called the doctor to check my feet. Mom and dad ran inside the room and Mr. Kim followed him.

" How did this happened.? " Dad asked. I looked at him and said " Dad, i slipped on the water, but Mr . Kim saved me "