Dinner 🥂

2 weeks later

YN POV

Charitable program is going very well , already 50+ underprivileged student have enrolled in Jeon company's 2year free education program. Many people got employment under their charitable program also. It feels great to be a part of this divine deed. Our NGO got good recognition in the country all thanks to Jeon company.

Just 2 week left for this program to get end. It provided so much to so many people who are unable to do anything because of lack of platform and resources. They are continuously providing food and medicines to poor people who can not afford them.

In these 2 weeks , i never felt anyone judging or sympathizing with me because of  that incident. They were just concerned but they didn't find me at any fault and talked bad about me. It was just me who was insecure. I realized people around me are calm, kind and non judgemental.

One more thing happened in these weeks was i got close to Jungkook. He always made me laugh , he took care of me when we went to do charitable work. I remember when we went on 2nd day there was a lake , which was very beautiful. I was walking on the edge when suddenly my leg slipped . I was about to fall but two arms caught me and when i opened my eyes to see who saved me, that person was Jungkook. He was securely wrapping his arm around my back and then he helped me to stand up. I thanked him, he had helped me alot in just short span of time.

I don't know why i feel good when he is around me, even silence between us is not awkward at all. I notice he believes in communicating then misunderstanding, if something bothers him he directly come and ask you then to build scenarios in his mind. His  beloved will be so lucky to have him as a life partner , who is this loving understanding and caring.

Right now i am sitting in the canteen of Jeon company with Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook went to get us  cups  of coffee while me and Tae and continuously teasing and bickering with each other.

"What's going on? " Jungkook said keeping the tray on the table and settling beside Tae " She is continuously calling me ajushi, she literally don't know how to talk" Tae said with pissed face, i showed him my tongue teasingly. "Well, what's wrong with that you are old now. " Jungkook said smiling widely " Look he is on my side too, you are old ajushi" I said as i won the whole world. Tae scrunches his nose and crosses his arm around his chest.( 'I would love being on your side forever' Jungkook thought and smiled , But he shrugged it off. )

" YN, Tae how about having dinner together tonight? " Jungkook asked " I am in " I said sipping my coffee. "And you? He asked looking towards Tae who was still annoyed " No, i don't go on dinner with children " He said mockingly at which we both laughed and then i asked "jokes aside, you and Mica are coming to dinner , right? " He thought for a second and said " No actually we have to go somewhere tonight " Jungkook looked at him and said  " I  know where you want to go" With a teasing tone. Tae's eye widden " Don't talk rubbish, we are seriously going" He said  "ok ok enjoy you TRIP" Jungkook said and winked at him. After sometimes Tae left for his work leaving us alone.

"So you are coming to dinner right? " He asked soflty " Yes " I said. "By the way where are we going"  I added " That's a surprise " He said in his raspy voice at which i smiled. "Please get ready at 7 PM, i will pick you" He said and i nodded.

6:30 PM

I wore an elegant black dress with a pendant and studs accompanied by heels , i let my hair down. I don't know where he was taking me so i wore black because black suits in every occasion. I was waiting for him, he texted me that he will be here in 15 minutes .