Confession 🌹

1 week later

Author's POV

It's been a week and YN was finally feeling better. She can now go to her NGO too, she was also astonished, how can she be safe even after that accident, at that time she thought she can't make it but she made it and her injuries were also minor , which got healed by time. She shrugged her negative thoughts and believe how her loved ones prayer save her. In this time period, Tae, Mica and Jungkook took care of her like a she was a baby. She stayed for 4 days in Tae and Mica'S house, because they didn't let her go to her house after getting discharged from hospital. Jungkook also stayed with them but due to his office he used to leave.

But after 4 days she said she was ok and needed to go home to clean it, as she was thinking not be a burden to them. They love her but that doesn't mean , she become selfish. After a great argument they let her go,  but at only one condition that she will take care of her and take her medicines on time. She smiled and make them assure about the promise. She told her parents, at first they panicked and asked her to come back but she denied saying she is good now and her friends take care of her really good.

All that time, Jungkook was there with her like a shadow, he stayed with her in hospital, he took leave for 3  days and never left her side. He used to sleep in hospital at night,brought her medicines and helped her everytime she needed. When she went  to Tae and Mica's home, he took care of her there too. He slept on couch in her room so that if she need any thing , she can tell him.

His behavior got changed. Which didn't go unnoticed by YN as well as Tae. He got more protective towards her, he started to have more conversation with her, he even cooked some new dishes for her also so that her mood can be cheered up. It was he, who gave her medicine, even if  he was in office he called her ask about her meals and medicines.

She was liking his behavior, she always had a soft corner for him in her heart, she always felt a different connection between them. She never got affected by anything like this before him. His words, his actions, his laugh,  even his small to small gesture was observed by her. She was falling for him. One night when he didn't come till 11 PM, she started to worrying about him, she was some what afraid. She felt like her mother, who used to  get  worried when her father came home  late .

Tae always felt like that there was some connection between them, they are unusual with each other. They care for each other that was already proven but they are not saying and confessing any thing was biggest issue.

One day when Jungkook was in his office  , Tae entered his cabin ,sat in front of him and asked " Why don't you tell her"? Jungkook kept looking at his laptop and asked " What? And to whom? " Tae scoffed and said " Obviously YN" Jungkook diverted his gaze from laptop to him and asked " What to tell her? "
Tae straight his posture and said " That you love her, fool" His eyes widen at his words and said " Wh.. What,? No Tae there is nothing like that" Lowering his eyes. " Don't ever try to lie in front of me, i know you love her , tell her and make her yours before it's too late, just because it is your habit of understanding things late, doesn't mean that you will execute it late too" Tae said in a firm voice looking at the figure who was in deep thoughts.  " You are right, tae" Jungkook said in low voice. " Think about something special and tell her, after that everthing is in her hands, you have done you deed which means you will never have regrets. As far as i observed she also loves you. " Tae said with a smile. " Hope she loves me, because Tae, i never felt like this for anyone" . He said in a sad voice " She will, don't worry, just do your part of work , after that leave it to her and fate" Tae said and left his office leaving Jungkook in deep ocean of thoughts .