Good news 🪐

3 weeks later

YN POV

"Kookie, wake up, you have an important meeting today" I said waking him after coming out from shower, i have been waking him up from half an hour. He got too lazy these days.

" Mmhh..2 more minutes " He said and slept facing other side. " Fine, you sleep I'll call dad and ask him to attend the meeting today, as his son is busy sleeping " I said and i went to pretend calling his dad.

He got up and rubbed his eyes " I didn't slept last night because of you" My eyes widen at his words" What did i do?, it was you who was doing everything " I said in annoyed manner.

" Exactly, i did everything, you should have help me" He said and winked at me. I gasp when i realised what he meant. I smacked his arm and said " It's 8 AM, get up and get ready fast " He looked at wall clock and said " Ohh shit" And ran inside the washroom. I burst out laughing at his hilarious action.

I went to the kitchen and took my medicine, as i feel tired alot. I think it's all because of anaemia, i should go to my doctor and consult about it.

I made some fried toast , boiled eggs and coffee for the breakfast. He came out of the shower in a towel and sat on the dining table waiting for his breakfast. Sometimes he is literally a baby.

I served the breakfast and he complimented me for the delicious breakfast. After having breakfast he went to wear his office clothes and i did the dishes.

We both got ready for our respective office. I took my bag and went towards the door of our bedroom, but i slightly stumbled, i immediately held the door for safety. I felt better in a few seconds and i shrugged it off.

" Let's go baby" He said and i nodded. We went out locking the door and headed towards the parking of our apartment. As we reached there jungkook went to sit in driving seat while i was about to sit on passenger seat.

As i opened the door, i felt my head was spinning and eyes getting blury. I held the knob to keep myself on the place but my breath got heavy and my body lossen up. I fell on the ground without realizing anything. All i could remember before blacking out was jungkook getting out of car and ran towards me.

Jungkook POV

After having breakfast , me and YN went to parking lot to take car and drive ti our respective office. I can feel she was unwell, she stumbled so many time from the morning. I asked her if she took medicine and she nodded.

I sat on the driving seat waiting for her to sit, but she was standing there tightly clutching the door knob, and squinting her eyes like she was in pain. I felt something is wrong with her. I was about to ask her what happened but before i can say anything she fell on the ground with a loud thud.

My eyes widen looking at her, laying on floor, Lifelessely. I immediately ran towards her and tried to woke her up but nothing worked.

Liftman and guard came to us running and said " Sir , take madam to doctor , she is all pale. " I gulped and carried her to the back seat as they opened the gate and i laid her down. I ran to the driving seat and drove as fast as i could to the hospital.

We reached to hospital and i immediately took her in my arms carefully and lead us inside. A compounder saw me and bring the stretcher for her.