Savoiurs ⏳

Jungkook POV

"Even if i die tomorrow, i would be grateful for living with you till now. "

"Kookie it's our first new year eve together. I am so excited. "

" I love you so much, kookie"

" Take care of yourself and our parents. I love you"

"I won't leave you"

Her words were continuously repeating in my head . I just want everything to be normal as before. Why She went there in such danger? How can she do that to me? Tears were constantly falling from my eyes as i was looking out of the window of the car.

"Kookie"

I immediately looked around to see her but she was not there. It was my illusion. If something happened to her i won't be alive that was a sure thing.

" Jungkook"

I looked at yoongi hyung who was sitting beside me  while tae and Jimin were on the front seat. " She will be ok, don't worry about anything" Yoongi said and patted my shoulder. " Yes, we won't let anything happen to YN" Jimin said and i frowned my eyebrows. " How do you know her name ? i remember i didn't told you"i asked.

" Just because you broke the friendship, doesn't mean we didn't love you, i knew each and everything about you, Tae we even attended your wedding silently." Yoongi said. " I am sorry hyung, i went to your mansion to invite you but due to hesitation i can't meet you. Our friendship is not something to be broken this fast, but that fight was so ugly, which seprated our paths. " Tae said in low tone.

I was listening to them but my mind was totally fazed. All i can do was worrying about her. All i want to do was to see her alright and held her in my arms. I was calm from outside but desperate from inside, my heart was beating fast . My hands were shivering, tears were on the urge to fall. Hope this time pass soon and i can see her again. If anything happened to her, nothing would left in my life to live for.

YN POV

I slowly opened my eyes and my head was hurting so bad. I can't remember what happened for few minutes then i realized i was cuffed on the chair i was sitting. My legs were tied up with chains .  Then i remember i was hit by Junjae. Why was he here? My mind was hurting thinking about what happened earlier.

I looked around and found , room was big enough and empty but when i look beside i saw Mr. Sehun was also tied on a chair , unconscious. I tried to move and wiggle on chair but my wrist and ankle got bruised because of it's harshness. At the end , i stopped after getting tired. My throat was burning because i was thirsty.

I don't know jungkook saw my text or not. If he saw that how will he going to react, i know he will definitely come to save me but these people are so dangerous. I don't care if i live or die but i want him to be safe .

I called Mr. Sehun to woke him up but he was in his deep unconsciousness.

After 1 hour, door opened and that bastard entered. With him, 3 guards also came and stood at the door. My eyes widened when i saw junjae entering inside the room  How could he become so despicable that he joined him? He was never like this in childhood. All i could feel was disappointed.