Fall in with 🍁

YN POV

"Let's do it Yn" I said lazily before getting up from my bed after my beauty sleep. It's the big day today for me and my NGO. I have to go Jeon company. I got up and went to the washroom for my morning routine, Did some exercise beacause it's been 3 days i didn't workout.

I arrived at my office at 8 AM. No one has arrived yet so, i started arranging the file and documents which i have to take with me today. After sometime Mica and uncle arrived i greeted them amd told them about the arrangements. They nodded and asked if there is anything they can do. I denied because everything was already done by me so there was no need.

I have to go Jeon company at 11 AM. I dressed accordingly for that, i wore a red knot top and black skirt with my hair down, a watch and layered pendant, little bit of makeup to go with the look. I need to look good because it is my first time going there and we all know the first impression is the last impression.

I took my bag which had my laptop and all other documents . Mica asked if she can come with me, i want her to come but if we both left then uncle will be alone and there was too much to handle alone , he also had some health issues these day. So it was better if Mica stay .

I reached Jeon company at 10:50 AM and directly went to reception. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and asked how she can help me. I greeted her back by "Hey, i am from Benevolent NGO, i have an appointment with Mr. Jeon Jungkook." She looked in her laptop for a few seconds and was about to tell me floor of the meeting but stopped , said " There is Mr. Jeon " Pointing toward a man who's back was facing me. I thanked her and went toward him.

I lightly tapped on his shoulder and he turned towards me. When my gaze fell on him, the first thing i realised man in front of me was handsome and charismatic. He had a lean, muscular and tall body. His shoulders were broad. I came out of my thought and greeted him "Hello Jungkook" Then i realised 'shit i went too informal with him, he is not my friend ' I immediately apologized to him " I am really sorry Mr. Jungkook i should be careful with my words. "

But to my surprise he gave me a smile and said " It's totally fine with me" I bowed to him and said " My name is YN,I am from Benevolent NGO and i have an appointment with you regarding the discussion about charitable program schedule and plans . He again smiled and said "Hello Miss YN , pleasure to meet you. Shall we go to the meeting room for the discussion? Is that fine with you?" I nodded with a smile because of his kind and comfortable behavior towards me.

I was following him towards the elevator because meeting room was on 5th floor. We were waiting for elevator silently. Elevator arrived he let me in first just like a gentleman and press the 5 no button near the door. Maintaining a safe distance between us , when we look at each we smile . And he had a bunny smile , which i really found cute.

Elevator dinged and opened. I step out with him, he head me to meeting room. Many other NGO members were also there. I bowed to them and settle down beside Mr. Sehun. He also owns an NGO and got a big name in charitable work. He is a well known and awarded personality of the country and he was just 29 years old. That's what we call passion towards what we want to do. I known him because of Mr. Choi, he once introduced him to me as we collaborated because his NGO needs a big support in a children's welfare program. We were new and we want to get recognization so we were not in place to deny. He was a reserve but a warm and friendly person to be known.

He greeted me back and asked about my well being. I answered him with a smile and we talk about genral affairs for few minutes before meeting started.

Meeting started and everyone told their plans about how we can help and do charity . Every person has their own opinion and experience regarding the wellfare . Mr. Jungkook listened to every proposal keenly and then we all were provided with our schedule and work list that we have to do.

The meeting ended and we all went out of the office. I went towards my bike with Mr. Sehun before bidding him goodbye with that i bowed to him.

It was 4 PM I called my office and asked if there is any need of me there, they told me there is nothing important today so i directly went to my home. I took a shower and drank a cup of coffee with japchae which i brought on my way home.

I was relaxing in my balcony because i am in no mood to go to park today. It was quite cold and i was feeling too unenergatic may be because of my anaemia. I know i should not eat this much outside food but sometimes i feel too tired to cook.

I drank a bowl of beetroot soup for dinner and went to sleep after watching my on going kdrama. I e-mail the schedule and work list handed to me by company to Mica, Mr. Choi and other volunteers.

I lay down on my bed but suddenly i thought about Mr. Jungkook his voice was somewhat familiar to me. He had a positive personality and aura was radiant. I can't remember if i ever met him but i felt like i know him. But how?

I shrug my thoughts away and slept , thinking about how we can make it more helping and charitable by putting 100 % effort in this program. Hope everything go well.

Author's Note:
Hope you like this part. Don't forget to vote and comment
Love ❤

 Don't forget to vote and commentLove ❤