First kiss 💋

One month later:

   YN POV

This one was the happiest month of my life. I got to know those Feelings and emotions that i never experienced. How it feels to have someone by your side, how it feels when someone is adoring you, when you keep on talking and they listen to you like you're the most important person.

Jungkook  makes me feel like all these and many more. He put effort into making our relationship more beautiful and cute. His presence was enough to make me feel secure and happy. I never felt he was judging  me by any means, he bluntly tells me what is wrong and what is right but never made me feel down . He explains to me everything  which i feel is difficult to understand,  without making me feel stupid. He is a standard, he didn't change a bit after our relationship, it just, he started making me feel more butterflies. He never misses a change to make me special.

I always try to hold him, i try to make him feel special. Just like him, i am also giving my 100% effort and love to this beautiful relationship which we both built together. We are sorting things whenever it goes wrong, without having any misunderstanding and argument. We argue but for small things , which we forget after a few minutes.

This feeling is so new and unforgettable, every moment with him is divine. I wish we would never get apart, it's just one month but i feel like i can't imagine my life without him now. He made me meet his parents which i never imagined. His parents were the sweetest just like him. He is an outstanding person inside and outside as well. After that, meeting  with his parents, I met them 2 more times and they literally treated me like there own daughter. Behaviour of his mom also changed towards me but i feel she was still trying to find if i am good enough for her son. I didn't told my parents about it because i know they won't understand  this easily. I will need more than 10 days to make them understand our relationship.

Jungkook and me usually spend our time together after our office. He comes to my home after his office with food and we spend our evening together watching movies , playing games or just talking. Sometimes he stays for the night and sometimes he goes to his home. Being in his embrace i forget the whole world , he just become my world. His campany relax me and want to have him more closer to me forever .

Present time:

I am sitting on my couch as i came early from the office since today is saturday and i want to spend my weekend with him only. I was waiting for him it's 7 PM but he is still not here . I was thinking about it when suddenly power got cut. It got totally black in my apartment. I sat there with widen eyes because it usually don't happen to be power cut here. I slowly got from the couch and went towards the balcony to open the curtains of glass doors. I slid the curtain and saw there was power cut in whole area but moon light entered my apartment.  It was surprising that they didn't got the genreator on till now.

I came towards the side table and on the emergency light.
I lit up some candles too, it was looking so good just flowers were missing to complete the whole romantic environment. I was about to sit on the Couch when bell rang. I went towards the door and opened it. He was standing there with two big bags in his one hand and huffing , putting his hand on side of the door. I immediately took the bags from him asked " Did you take stairs to come up? " He nodded and hugged me tightly , i smiled at his gesture he was hugging me like he was recharging himself. After few minutes he broke the hug and kissed my forehead " I missed you so much" He said with a pout. " I giggled at his pout and said "We just met yesterday kookie" Putting his hair back.