Painting🎨

Jungkook POV

I woke up hearing the chirping of the birds and the light of the sun was directly hitting my face as the curtain of the glass door was wide open. Candles which YN lit up last night were all melted. The emergency light was still on because we forgot to turn it off.

I looked at the person beside me who was sleeping peacefully by snuggling her face in my chest. She was feeling slightly cold last night so i put another comforter on us and put the coffee table against the couch, so that she didn't fall.

I was looking at her facial features  but then she squinted her eyes as the sunlight hit her face. I put my palm in front of her face to block the rays. She became relaxed and stopped squinting her eyes . I removed the hair strand from her face and smiled looking at her beside me. She is looking like a cute baby with pouting lips.

I smiled and kissed her eye but she didn't even bulge, then i kissed her nose, then her cheek, at this she squirmed a little then I pecked her pouty lips.

"Mmmhhh, kookie"

She whispered and hugged me tightly. "Baby, don't you want to get up, it's almost 9 AM ?" I sweetly drew circles with my fingers and stroked her back softly. " It's sunday, let me sleep " She said in her sleepy voice. "Do you have any plans today? " I asked her " No"she said without opening her eyes. "I want to take you somewhere today" I said and she opened her eyes slightly looking at me. "Where kookie? " She asked " That's a surprise " I said with a wide smile. "Fine but let me sleep for one more hour" She said " Whatever my love wants" I said and indulged her in my embrace and pecked her nose.

After some time I got up from the couch without disturbing her and went to do my morning routine. I put some of my clothes here too since i stay here at night sometimes. I took a shower and came out. I still remember When I left my clothes here she told me to put them in her wardrobe as i kept putting my clothes in my suitcase. But she scolded me and arranged them in her wardrobe. Her little gestures make me feel homely. The way she behaves and cares for me, the way she gets ready to share her everything makes me feel lucky to have her.

I opened her wardrobe and pulled out a green woollen shirt and jeans to wear today. I came out and saw her still sleeping. I smiled and went towards the kitchen to prepare an amazing sunday breakfast for her. I wonder why She had a lot of beetroot, ginseng and pomegranate, maybe she likes them.

I prepared some fried eggs, 2 cups of hot chocolate and some pasta.  I saw her getting up from her slumber and sat there for sometime as if she was trying to remember who she was. I giggled at her cuteness and saw her coming towards me. She came and hugged me like a baby and said " Good morning kookie " I kissed her crown of head and said " Very good morning mi amor " She snuggled into my chest and i kept on working. " Why are you cooking? " She asked " I am cooking because  i want to treat you with my sunday special breakfast. " She looked at me with a pout and i pecked it " Eww, i didn't brush yet" she said " I don't mind " She rolled her at me and i frowned at her.

"Go and freshen up fast. We have a long day today" I said pushing her inside the washroom with a towel on her head. She lazily went inside and closed the door. I chuckled at her behavior and went to set the table . After sometime she came in wearing a red highneck and woolen  pants. Her hair was dripping wet. " Ohh you will get cold if you leave them like this " I said and took a towel and pat them dry gently. She was continuously looking at me with a lot of adoration in her eyes. "You know what, kookie? I am the luckiest woman because i have you in my life" She said   and i smiled at her. " Promise me you won't change, no matter what condition we get into" She said with a tendered voice. I stopped and looked at her.