Chapter 5

CONNOR

The morning meeting dragged on, but when it was done. Some students were leaving to go to school.

I walk out of the meeting and see Jamie. He smiles. "You never guess who was waiting for me when I got in last night," he says. "Laura, Gamma's daughter."

I smirk. "Let me guess she wanted you," I say, and he smiles. "Oh, don't you know it?"

I laugh.

We work down through the corridor. I could see someone looking over, and I know what she wants.

I smirk, and Jamie notices Nikki. He laughs. He slaps me on the back. "Make it count, dude," he says as he walks out and down the steps to leave.

I walk into my office, and Nikki follows suit.

I turn around and grab her, placing my mouth on hers.

She opens her mouth willingly. Her tongue moves with mine. Her short skirt and low top do not leave much to the imagination.

I place my hands on her waist and move her into me.

I move my hand over the top and through the slit, grabbing at one of her breasts as she moans into my mouth.

I smile. "What do you want, Nikki?" I ask.

She smirks and undresses me slowly. "Well, alpha, I want to suck this big cock of yours first. Then I want it so hard in my wet pussy that you make me scream," she says as she pulls my trousers and boxers together.

I block Dax as soon as I feel him stir. I don't need any distractions, and I know he wouldn't be happy with what I am about to do to Nikki. I only have today to fuck, and then I have my mate.

The mate that I am going to keep as my toy. I thought it might be easier. I can have my way with her. Her father and I discussed it after Jamie left. I could tell that he didn't approve of our plan.

My cock is hard. Nikki licks her lips and is on her knees. She places her mouth on the tip of my cock, and then, without warning, she takes me whole. She bobs up and down on my cock as if it's a lollipop. I groan.

An image slips into my mind, Mya.

I wrap hold of Nikki's hair and move her head more on my cock.

Fuck, I want to come.

"Stop," I grit. "Bend over my desk now."

She looks and smirks. She goes over to my desk and bends over. Her body laying flat on the desk, and her skirt is up around her ass. I move over. I rip my shirt off as I can't bear to feel the material on my skin.

I pull her panties aside and stick my finger into her pussy. I move in and out slowly. "Harder, please," she moans.

Another image of Mya pops into my head. I can't take it anymore. I pull my finger out and line my cock at her entrance. She wants it hard. I will give her hard.

I ram into her; she moans loud. I pound her from behind harder and deeper. Her moans fill the office, and the smacking noises from our bodies as I pound into her hard.

I can feel her coming as her pussy tightens around my cock and her juices spill over me. I slam into her, thinking about Mya. I am on the verge of coming, but I pull out as I spray my seed all over Nikki's arse.

I grunt as the come goes all over her.

After a few moments, Nikki gets up. I step away from here, head over to the rest of my clothes, and place my boxers and pants back on.