Chapter 2

CONNOR

"Harder, baby," she screams as I pound into her from behind.

I move harder into her pussy as she comes all over my cock. I grab her hair and pull her back. "I didn't say you could come," I grunt as pull out of her. I look. She will be here soon. I need to finish.

She looks back at me and whimpers. "Do you want me to finish you, baby?" she says.

I smirk.

I know how she is going to go as well. I have tainted windows in my office. No one can see in, but I can see out. I look over, and there she is, my mate. She looks disgusting as ever, her oversized hoodie on with her hood up. She is one ugly-looking bitch.

I take a seat in my chair and pull the girl down on her knees. I can't even remember her name. She places her mouth on my cock and sucks. I watch my mate as the girl works. She takes me deep in her throat. I can smell my mate's scent, and it makes me harder. I place my hand in the girl's hair and move her head up and down on my cock. I can hear gag, but I don't care; my seed goes down her throat within seconds.

I watch my mate as she goes into the office opposite and shuts the door once it's closed.

I look at the girl. "NOW GET OUT," I say through gritted teeth.

The girl knows I am not looking for anything as she is one of the pack sluts; she comes in twice a week for me to fuck her. I have many girls, but my wolf wants the one I will never go near.

The girl smiles and gets up, placing her coat over her. She came in with just a coat on and heels like she usually does.

"Same time again," she says, and I nod as I make myself look more professional.

As the girl who now comes to think of it, her name is Kandy.

Once dressed, I head out of the office, but I grab some cash from my wallet and place it in an envelope for my ugly bitch mate.

I put it on the table outside my office like normal and head to my father's office.

Once I walk in, my father and Trevor are there with Jamie.

I sit down. "So, is she coming to her birthday party, then Friday?" I ask Jamie, looking at him.

He sighs. "Haven't got a clue. She never said a word."

Trevor growls. "I should have beaten her harder," he says, clenched teeth.

Considering she is his daughter, he doesn't half hate her. I have no clue why.

"Well, it will be a party to remember," I say. "She will come in, and I will reject her. She will then be chosen to be an omega or a rogue. If she picks omega, she will be our cleaner, and if she wants to leave, well, there is no chance she will be dead."

My father and Trevor smile and nod in agreement while Jamie looks at me with a stern look. "You sure you want to do this? She is my..." but his father cuts him off.

"She has nothing to do with you or me. Your mother wanted to fuck about and have another man's baby, so be it, but we are not responsible for her, not after her birthday," he says to him with a snarl.

I can feel a pounding in my head. My wolf Dax was trying to get out of the block I put on him when Kandy walked into the room. He gets pissed when I'm with other women. All his little mind wants is his mate, no other woman.

I keep the block up, as I don't want him to hear what I have planned for the little bitch.

"What about the teacher?" I ask, "Is she staying?"

We agreed on a teacher from Trevor's mate's old pack. They set one of their trainee students to come and visit. She was to teach the class about all the different supernatural that are out there. We were happy to accept, as they are one of the big traders we have who help us in times of crisis.

We also discovered that Trevor's mate's brother was no longer the alpha, so we happily excepted that it would have been a different story if he were.

"She is leaving tomorrow," my father says with a smile on his face. "I went to see her earlier, and she will be long gone before the birthday celebration."

I smile.

I found out Jamie's sister Mya was my mate when I went for a run in the forest. My wolf guided me to the burned, run-down house. We watched her for hours.

I couldn't say or reject her as she is underage and she won't know we are mates until her wolf tells her. We all know she has a wolf, but we have never seen her wolf form.

I remember telling Jamie about Mya being my mate; he was over the moon, but when we told our fathers. It turned ugly.

They wanted me to reject her, but obviously, by werewolf law, I couldn't do it till she is of age, which is in two days' time, on 18th June.

I will reject her and look for my second chance, mate.

I deserve a gorgeous girl, not a skinny rack who always looks ill.

We clear up some more business for the next three hours.

We leave soon after. When Jamie follows me, Trevor stays with my father when we are out of earshot. "Please reconsider the rejection and what you are going to do," he says, pleading with me.

I sigh. "I know she is your sister, but I can't be seen with her. You have heard all the rumors," I say.

He stares back at me. "Well, I don't think I believe them," he says. "A few things don't add up for my liking, and I want to know the truth, but Mya never talks, ever not even about that night."

I look at him. I was about to say something, but he cuts me off. "I lost my mother and my sister that night, it seems. I don't know what to think. Mya was the sweetest girl in the world when she was younger, you remember? But after that night, she never has been the same."

I look at my best friend; I remember how Mya was. She was gorgeous, and I had an instant attraction to her. She looked like her mother, with long brownish hair and green eyes. They were gorgeous. But there was no resemblance between Trevor or Jamie at all in her. That's why Trevor always thought the rumors were true that she was never her daughter.

My father told him to do a DNA test to make sure, but he was hell-bent on believing what was said.

I sigh.

We have now come outside my office, and the smell of lavender fills my nose. I pull the block down on Dax. He sniffs the air and is happy.

Mya's scent calms me.

"I know this is hard for you, Jamie, but she needs to get in line now," I say, looking at him and smiling. "Shall we have a drink and celebrate?"

He smirks. "If we can go somewhere other than your office," he says.

I nod. "I have to get my wallet first."

I head into the office and grab my wallet. I look at the table and notice that Mya has forgotten her money. She can have it on her birthday as a parting gift from me.

Jamie was waiting for me by the stairs to leave. I can't help but sniff in my mate's scent, but Dax is on edge. "Something's wrong with mate," he says, but I ignore him.

"Well, we will check on her later," I say. We have been sneaking in through the back window a few nights to see her; Dax is worried about her.

I walk to Jamie, and we head into the bar in the town.

Trying to keep my mind off Mya, I have to look to the future of the pack and what I want.