Chapter 32: Chose

I woke in Jeff's room, with him laying right next to me, fast asleep, I wriggled quietly out of bed trying not to wake him and stretched but when I looked at my skin, I gasped.

My skin was pure white; I ran to a mirror and stared wide eyed at my reflection, I was wearing black PJ's with white skulls on them and white slippers that I put on when I got out of bed, my skin all over was snow white and my eyes were the same colour as Jeff's, I had dead straight, pitch black hair and thin black rings round my eyes yet I still had my eye lids. I blinked at my reflection, it was...perfect.

Just then I felt warm arms round my waist and them pull me into his chest, I looked up and kissed Jeff on the lips.

"Good morning babe" he yawned,

"Morning" I still gazed at my reflection,

"I look Beautiful" he nodded but there was something missing, I don't know what made me want to, something deep within me, like pure insanity, crawling up my spin, infecting my mind and making my heart beat faster and faster with every breath. Franticly I started fumbling around for something sharp, something sharp enough to slice skin, I found nothing but a ruler so I took a quick glaze at Jeff who was still in the same position I left him in over by the mirror and broke the ruler in half, it snapped just right, it was sharp. I ran over to the mirror and held the point of the broken ruler to my cheeks and went to dig in but I was stopped.

Jeff had grabbed my arm just in time to stop me doing it.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed,

"Stopping you from doing something you will regret!" Jeff snapped, I froze, never before had he ever spoken to me like that before. He grabbed the ruler and forced it out of my hands.

"Myai, you have to wake up, you're not ready" he shook his head,

"Wake up?"

"Yes, this is a dream, if you do this, you will never wake up but if you don't, things will play out as they are meant to be, your time will come but if you just ignore the screams for just a little bit longer, your life will be better" he moved forwards and cuddled close, tears rolled down my face yet I smiled,

"Hm ok"