Chapter 28: How it happened?

Jeff's POV:

I felt like shit! But something drove me forwards, and so I was ready to go.

"But I wanna go!" Sally screamed, liquid falling from her eyes,

"I'm sorry Sally but if something happened to you too I would never forgive myself, after all you are only little" I bent down to her side, she threw herself forward and straight into my arms.

"It's just not fair!" she cried pounding her fists into my chest, I just let her, they didn't hurt after all, soon though she stopped and just cried, endlessly, soaking the front of my hoodie.

Smile came out and walked slowly to me, rubbing his head and back along my side. I pulled Sally off me and ran my fingers through his long, fluffy, black and white hairs, his normally beaming smile, drooped and saddened, a faint glimmer in his blue orb eyes from the moonlight above was present in his stare, it told me that he still had that small glimmer of hope that she would still be alive, something we didn't possess.

Suddenly, smiles expression changed and he turned abruptly around, growling wildly and every hair on his back standing on end. I focused my eyes on what he was looking at, I saw it alright but I had no idea what it was. I looked like a floating eye, with nobody attacked to it.

Then it flowed into view, it was a Pokémon, one I know all too well.

The unknown was a 'H'

"Slivers in trouble" I said, everyone turned to face me confused,

"An' how did you figure that one out!?" Ben asked,

"Because back when me and Silver still stoke to one another, we had a kinda code, it wasn't great but it worked, 'P' would be play, 'K' would be kill, 'L' would be late or later depending on what we were doin, 'M' would be meet and 'H' would be help" I answered staring at the unknown that was jumping around in the air.

"Now that makes things harder" Slendy said from behind us,

"Are we all ready?" he asked, I sighed,

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said and we began the walk to the well.

10 minutes in and I could now barely hear Smile barking and howling back at the house,

"Now then, it's better if I go on ahead and you lot catch up" Slendy suggested,

We nodded and he disappeared, from there we took to the trees and leapt from branch to branch when I heard a scream, no doubt it was from Myai.

Without hesitation we changed direction and headed to where the scream had come from, ploughing through the thick under growth and intense darkness.

We arrived 30 minutes later to find nothing!

"Nothing!" I growled throwing a broken and rusty chain at Ben who teleported just in time to dodge the attack,

"Dude, cool it, Jack's almost got the trail and we can find her!" Ben yelled angrily,

"I know, I'm sorry I shouldn't take my rage out on you" I breathed deeply,

"Save it for Jane" He winked, an evil grin crept across his face, I smiled at the thought of my blade gliding across her chest, slashing at her face and cutting her stomach, she will be dead!

"Got it!" Jack said almost missing the room as he was running so fast,

"Great lets go, I really do hate this place" I said, they nodded and ran down the hall but I was staring at what was on the floor, pieces of black material soaked in what looked like fresh bleed.

I picked up the material and placed the tip of one of my fingers in my mouth, the sweet blood rolled off my skin and along my tongue, I know this blood, only one person's blood can ignite a feeling so great in my system, Myai's Blood!

I stared down at my blade, the reflection of a monster stared back, what had I become? What really am i?

I turned and headed out of the prison, the other stared intently at me, I held up the bloody rag, one sniff of her blood and they too had turned into blood thirsty monsters, what could have done this? What was Myai? How could someone's blood, not to mention human blood, have this much effect on us?

BEN looked up at me, his eyes blazing red, his teeth and 'claws' pointed like daggers, soaking wet and covered in blood leaking from his eyes, head, ears and nose. I looked at Jack, his mask swung to the side of his head, black eye soaks stared at me, black eye liquid running down his cheeks and clothes, his teeth glinted in the moon light, pointy and deadly, he balled his clawed fingers into fists and shouted with a voice unlike anything I've ever heard him say,

"We will kill you all!" he laughed,

"Their fates are sealed, they shouldn't have messed with us hee hee" BEN chuckled, his voice more glitched and game like then ever before.

"The night will be are guard, the darkness will greet us like friends and the empty blackness will swallow their souls as there corpses lay mangled and dead on the ground" I growled in the voice of a child's deepest darkest nightmares, like the devil himself.

We advanced and everything was so clear as we leapt through the darkness, never before could I see so clearly, never before had the feeling been so strong, it was unlike any other, I felt invincible, unstoppable and dangerous, I never wanted it to end, this feeling of immortality was too died for, and all thanks to Myai.

What was she?!