Chapter 16: 18th birthday! - Part 1:

Myai’s POV:

I lay in my bed, barely awake. I sat up slowly, my hair was a stringy frizzy mess, talk about bed head and I still was in my clothes from yesterday, I groaned and looked at my clock, Saturday, thank god!

I smiled and lay back in my bed, cuddling up to the warm sheets, then I felt loving arms round my waist, I instantly shot wide awake as he placed a kiss on my lips.

“Happy birthday” he whispered softly in my ear,

“My birthday…oh ye that’s right” I suddenly felt a rush of excitement from within me.

“I’m sorry but my present comes in two parts and the main part is going to be a bit late and I’m…sorry for yesterday, I hope I didn’t scare you” he looked away; I pulled his face closer to mine, placing a hand on his soft cheek.

“You’re forgiven” I whispered softly and pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. We stayed like that for quite a while till I had to take a breath, he looked at me and I saw the lust behind his eyes.

He took his hand and stroked my frizzy hair back and out of my face, I smiled and kissed his hand, he them lend in and kissed my neck multiple times, going up and eventually kissing my jaw and them my mouth.

My heart began to race and I suddenly got a strong loving feeling, I grabbed his arms and through him down on the bed, pinning his arms and legs. I lay on his chest and kissed on his lips, he freed his hand and placed one on my cheek, the other starting to slip under my shirt and up my back, pressing on my spin, feeling every vertebra, I could help but moan, he kissed me hard again.

Still kissing we switched places, he now was pinning my arms and legs and the kissing became rougher and turn into a snog, I smiled inside as I felt his tongue coil round mine, he broke away and I pulled off his bloody white hoodie and tug at his belt while he began to pull back my shirt. I stared into his eyes, they looked different, I no longer saw any insanity or fade in them, they shone a bright, ocean blue.

He stopped and tilted his head slightly,

“What’s wrong?” he asked,

“Um nothing” the feeling inside me was gone and I moaned inside, Jeff climbed off me and I got up.

I stretched and approached the door of my room, I hadn’t even opened it and I could already hear people outside and then the sound of plates being placed on a table outside and the sweet smell of sugar down stair made my mouth water.

I looked back at Jeff who was putting his hoodie back on, he smiled,

“Go on then, I’ll see you tonight babe oh and not meaning to sound stalkerish or spoil anything but I watched your family from about 3am till now, at first, I was just waiting for you to wake up but then I saw what they have done to the house, you will love it babe” he grinned sweetly, I loved the new nickname,

I leap out of my door and stared at the wonderful sight I saw!