Chapter 29: The change

Slendy's POV:

I had found the kidnappers and Myai on the verge of collapse, I could feel her getting weaker and weaker, Sliver was floating close behind, helpless to stop them.

I was about to make my presence known when a lightning feeling shot through me, there was an unsettling feeling in the air, the smell of pure death itself.  

Something was wrong with the other pastas, something was VERY wrong and as I teleported to see what the problem was, I saw a shocking sight.

They were all...demons, full demons!

If it weren't for their popularity on the website, any human wouldn't be able to recognise them, what had happened to make them this way?

Quickly, I teleported to the nearest tree to Jack and quickly wrapped my tentacles round him and forced one end in his mouth to stop him from calling out, he reacted immediately, biting down with all his might on the tentacle in his mouth, quickly I used the mark he bore to my advantage and he fainted soon after biting.

BEN and Jeff stood close to one another, peering into the eerie darkness, I teleported behind and prepared my attack on Ben to get him out of the picture but Jeff was one step ahead of me, he rounded on Ben and pushed him out of the way of the attack, both of them leaping to opposite sides and skidding to a holt over the mud and fallen leaves.

They both smiled menacingly at me, if I were human, there stares alone would have made me crock.

They had something planned, I could see it in their eyes, and just as I thought this, Ben disappeared, Jeff too, he must have grabbed Jeff and teleported out of there, oh well, they wouldn't get far.

I strode over to Jack who was just waking up, he gripped his hand in pain, I placed a hand on his shoulder, he looked up.

"Slendy, where...where am I?" he asked weakly,

"Near the well, what happened to you and the others?" I replied,

"What do you mean? What's happened to them?!" he looked shocked,

"Something...strange"

"Well, all I remember is finding the tracks of the kidnapers, waiting for the others and Jeff had found a clue, it had blood on it and we only assumed it to be Myai's because it was the same black material off her leggings, and Jeff looked strange anyway, I remember this odd but sweat smell coming off it, blood like I've never smelt before and I sniffed it, I don't remember anything after that" he explained,

"Thanks Jack" I snapped my fingers and the unknown from earlier came into view,

"He will guide you too Myai, keep a close eye on her when you find her but don't advance till I say" he nodded and I teleported away, right into the path of the killers.