Chapter 12: The house

Myai’s POV:

I woke up and I was chained to an old radiator, I was in a bathroom and it was very disturbing, there was a picture on the wall by a door and the photo was slashed and bloody. There were four people on the photo but one was completely unrecognisable. The floor and sink was covered in blood and the mirror had something written on it, it said ‘I am beautiful” on it.

“Hello, miss” someone said from the shadows.

“Who are you?!”

“Questions, I hate Questions” A man said appearing out of the darkness, he looked about 20 and was wearing a scarf and a neckless with the words ‘Alfa’ on it.

“Are you the boss those boys were talking about?”

“That is correct little lady”

“Boss!” the boys from earlier came in with Danny, Safire and Emit!

“We saw them trying to sneak in”

“Myai, what the hell is this place? What the hell happened here?”

“How did you find this place?!” the Boss man said grabbing Danny by the shirt collars,

“We had help from a certain…someone” he said grinning,

“Who?” the man leant into his face,

“Someone and hes dying to meet you but just for your sake, I wouldn’t step outside if I were you!”

“Fine…you have guts kid, telling me a story that is obviously fake so I’ll ask you again, how did you find this place?”

“I just told you and now tell me what happen here?”

“Ok, I’ll tell you, just stop with the questions, I hate question” he growled,

“Some time again, a family of four moved into this house, the family was a mother and father and their two sons, on the sons first day of school, a bully took the older ones money and so the younger brother retaliated discovering that he like coursing people pain but it came with a terrible price. One day the police came to take away the brother responsible for what happened and they came out with the wrong brother. The older brother was taken away and left the younger brother all alone and defenceless because the next few events really were horrible. The younger brother went to a birthday party and mid-way through the bullies showed up again with gun, they had intentions of killing him.

The fight ended with one of the boys dead and the younger brother severely burned and ended up in hospital for months with his sanity cracked.

The brother came out of hospital with long burn black hair and snow white skin.

The brother went completely insane and burnt his eyelid off and carved a permanent smile into his face in this very bath room and did all that you see here.

He killed his mother and father and his beloved older brother!

After he went on a rampage and killed the family across the way, he went after the remaining to bullies, rumours are that one boy got away but the other…gutted.

Hey if you think it’s over, just down the hall is the bedrooms of the family and nobody, not even the police have ever set feet in the house so the bodies are still here but the older brother’s body, missing!

Some say the older brother is looking for his younger brother to set things straight if still out there, somewhere. Of course we have gone in the house many times and has anything happened to us, NO!”

That story, there was no denying it, the younger brother was Jeff and the older brother must be this Liu he once stoke about. It was basically the same as the story on the internet.

“Now let me do my business” he move over to me a grabbed me but just as he did a shadow moved past the window.

“Well, it’s your friend, let him in” he ordered.

“Bad idea” Danny smiled,

“What?”

“You mess with my sister, you mess with him”

“Boss!”

“WHAT?!”

“Fred is…is…dead”

“Told you”

“HA, HA, lights out for you” Jeff said from somewhere,

Then Jeff jumped from nowhere and pinned the man to the wall, knife gripped tie in his hands.

“YOU…”the man was cut off by the knife being thrust into his stomach, he coughed up blood.

“And for your information, there hasn’t been a single day where I haven’t regretted what I did”

“You killed them all…*cough*”

“Just…Just…Go. To. Sleep.!” Jeff took the knife and thrust it into his neck, killing him instantly; all he did now was twitch a little, blood poured out on the wound as Jeff pulled out his knife.

The boys dropped Danny, Safire and Emit and bolted,

“Oh no, you’re not getting away that easily” and Jeff disappeared out the window that wasn’t open a minute ago.