Chapter 18: Introductions

I sat staring at the pile of presents before me, I wondered if there was a car stuffed under it all. My family sat wide eyed around me, waiting for me to pick a present. I lifted my hand to pick one when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yelled I got up and ran through the house to the door; I looked through the blurred window in my door and saw a white hoodie.

I smiled and through open the door, instantly tackling Jeff the ground, we sat up and laugh, he was in his Human form but I didn't care, he got up and lifted me to my feet, raping he's arm round my waist, I through my arms round his neck and I giggled as he nuzzled are noses together.

"Honey, who's that?" I her my mum say from behind me, we broke away and I looked at my mum who had a look of confusion on her face,

"Um mum, this is my boyfriend, his name is Jeff" Jeff smiled and gave her a shy wave; he was really good at playing the whole shy act.

"Sweetie, why didn't you tell me? How long have you been together?" she asked, that was a good question, I had no idea,

"All most a mouth, I think" I looked over to Jeff who looked just as puzzled as me but nodded to my answer.

"Well then, we will just have to invite him in then want we!" mum smiled clearing the way for me and Jeff to walk in.

We walked arm in arm to the garden and stared to introduce everyone, it didn't take long; Jeff was quiet at first but soon stared to talk and laugh like he was part of the family.

We laughed some more and then moved onto the present, I asked Jeff to help unwarp some, I wondered where all the tape was. I started with the smaller ones after trying to open a larger one but failed. Jeff moved the box to the floor and tried to find a way to open it without giving it away, what a gentlemen.

Then my grandfather walked over to him and handed him a pocket knife, I froze and so did my brother. The blade flicked out and Jeff stared at his reflection, I felt my hear sink. Staring back at him was not the Jeffrey before me but his insane side, Jeff looked up at my grandfather who looked confused.

"Go on son, use this" he waved it in his face,

"Oh, thanks" he said and took the knife from his hands, my grandfather walked away and Jeff breathed a side of relief, he slit a clear cut in the box and pried it slightly open, he then came and sat back down and handed me the box also giving the knife back.

I peered inside to see a TV box for a flat screen TV, one you could hang on a wall; I smiled then heard a phone buzz.

Jeff looked down and got out an iPhone with a red case and a slender mark imprinted on it. I couldn't help but be nosey and lent on his shoulder, it was a text message from BEN, it said,

'Dude, we found one and it's HUGE!!!!!!, just right if you ask me, large rooms, large windows and I volt, that will be useful !!!!!!!!'

Jeff started to text back,

'Great but how much are we talking about here? I'm not exactly rich here'

'Slendy said he's got it covered but you have to buy the food, you get a weekly fund just like normal but it will be slightly higher now that there's another'

'Tell Slendy, I'm forever in his debt'

'Already done Dude, he says don't mention it :D"

'Thanks ;D'

'I'm at the door'

Just then the bell went, Jeff leapt from his seat and when to the door, my family were very confused, so was I.

Jeff came back a moment later with a small box, neatly wrapped with blue paper and a red bow that tying it together with a pretty white flower just under it, it smelled like vanilla. He handed it to me and I started to unwarp the bow, it fell neatly to each side and I lifted the box lid.

Inside was a set of keys with a cute husky key chain on it, I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Happy Birthday my love" he whispered softly, I turned and kissed him, my family began to clap and I saw my mum was crying more than me.

"Can this day get any better"                    

********************************************************************************************

Hey, guys, 

just a quick note, I'm feeling really sick right now so my updates are ganna be a  bit slow, plus, im not ganna be able to update at all over Easter because im in France for 2 weeks, 2 WHOLE WEEKS! 

the only down side is that theres no phones, no laptops, no nothing..............im ganna die, 

also, thank you SO much for reading my story, I can't thank you enough guys, i have come up this an ending for the story but don't worry, there's still got hopefully quite a bit to go but I don't know if it should get mussier or keep it going like this, comment on what you think if you'd like, it would really help and keep being the cool people you are! ;D