Chapter 7: Forgive me

Jeff's point of view-

I had my hand gripped round her neck, the feeling was so strong I felt like I was going to lose it and go on a rampage but stopped myself somehow from killing her where she stood.

She just stood there, I couldn't do it, and I couldn't even slap her, let alone do anything worse.

I loosened my grip and let go. She turned round almost in tears and I got a small sense of guilt.

I pulled her in for a hug and she hugged back, warm wet tears stained my hoodie.

"Now you know why I didn't want you to read that story" I said hugging her tight.

"Hey, look I'm so sorry but Sam, I couldn't stop him..."

"Sshh, it ok" I said as she beard her head deeper into my shoulder.

"I'm so, so sorry, how can you forgive me?"

A feeling rushed through me, not 'the feeling' but a different feeling, a warm and happy feeling.

"I...I..." Myai stuttered, I rolled my eye and smacked my lips on hers to shutting her up.

We kissed long and hard then we broke away.

"You're forgiven" I whispered in her ear.

Myai's POV:

He kissed me and I kissed back. I felt his warm breath on my neck and a shut my eyes which was silly because when I opened them again, he was gone.

"Jeffrey" I called but no reply.

I walked back into school to find my mum waiting at the car.

"We're going home now darling" and we got in and drove off. The car journey was quiet and nothing was spoken. I just looked out the window, watching the houses and lane fly path me. The scene was bright and happy with children playing in the street as we passed the local orphanage and some market stands.

Suddenly the scene changed, it was dark and gloomy, a thick wood appeared from nowhere, I was about to ask my mum about it but by the look on her face, she was unsure as well. It seemed to go on for ever and ever. We stopped at a set of traffic lights and the crossing beeped but nobody was there.

"Mum, why did we go this way and not the other way?"

"There are road works the other way and this is a diverted root"

We pulled away from the traffic lights and passed a playground. The playground was distorted at first glance but as the car drove past a telegraph pole, a boy dress in green about the age of 12 and a girl in a pink dress about the age of 8 appeared, it made me jump a little.

Their heads were bowed and they were standing perfectly side by side. The boy had blond hair and pain skin, he wasn't white like Jeff but his skin made him look a bit...how can I put this? Dead like a ghost or spirit and the girl was no different. Pale skin, blown hair and both had no shoes on and the girl looked browsed and beaten up. One other thing, the boy looked wet, soaking wet. My suspicions were confirmed went I noticed a big ring of water around him. I tried not the blink but my eyes stung.

Quickly, I opened my eyes again but they were gone and playground was filled with laughing children. It looked new and clean. It was the only part of the forest that had people near it and just next to the park was an opening in the trees; people were coming in and out of it, holding picnic baskets and tents. Children were waving long sticks pretending they were swords. I noticed a forest path sign with some arrows and another small sign that I couldn't read from here, the only thing I could read were the words, 'Tell of the forest' and that was it. The park was only a quick walk round the block from my house and it wasn't long before we pulled into the drive and car engine stopped. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if there is mistakes in my book, i wrote this long time ago, 

but the next posted chapters are of what i am writing currently,

plus im a terrible speller to so sorry for that...

Hope you like it so far and trust me, Jeff will go completely insane...lots of blood... :D