Chapter 24: Breakdown

As my eyes refocused to the dim morning light, I instantly wished for the first time in my life to be in my own world, a place I could be with Myai again. I pulled the covers tighter to me and forced my head deeper into my soft blue pillows not wanting it to be morning. I felt awful! My mind was full of depression and worry, and my body just felt sick and weak.

I stayed like that in bed for the next half an hour until I heard a soft knock at the door that could only have been one person.

"Come in" I called weakly,

The door opened and the heavenly smell of bacon and sausages rushed into the room and Sally, still in her pink PJ's (her favourite ones, it had a hellish looking hello kitty covered in blood, holding a knife on the front that she got from Slendy for Christmas) came in with a large tray that she could hardly carry, EJ came in after with a cup of coffee, he paused when he saw me and almost dropped the mug.

"Dude... Slendy warned us you might not be very well today but I never expected this, this is what you get for dating a human?" he shook his head, I just glared at him, Sally walked over and placed the tray on the end of the bed, it had a plate of toast and jam on it but I don't think I could manage eating it, I felt so ill, I sat up in bed as she got up and sat on my lap.

"Come on Jacky, he doesn't look that bad!" she yelled at him, he shrugged and placed the coffee on my bedside table and left, closing the door softly behind him. Sally then turned her attention back to me.

"Um I kinda lied, you do look terrible" she said in a cute tone but deadly Sirius.    

"I know but Sally I'm ok" I rubbed her back,

"You better, I maked breakfast for you, I maked the jam myself" she beamed,

"It's 'made' Sally, not 'maked', remember" she rolled her eyes, Sally had never been to school before so I was teaching her how to read and write also how to do math and arty things, she loved making a mess.

"Go on eat!" she wailed waving a peace of jam filled toast in front of my face,

"Ok" I chuckled taking the peace from her hand and putting it in my mouth, the Jam was... different.

It tasted like black berries and apples and it tasted ok but there was still some apple skin in it.

"Wow Sally, this is good, who did you learn the technique off?" I said knowing full well who.

"Slendy and the fruit came straight from the garden" I gave her a high five and I allowed her to eat the rest of the toast.

"So what's happened to Myai?" she asked, I felt tears well up in my eyes, she saw and attempted to whip them away.

"She been taken sweaty" I pulled her in for a hug as she out stretched her arms wide.

"But I really liked her"

"I know, I did too" I sniffed,

"Slendy will come up with something, then we can get her back together" Sally's face lit up,

"But for now, I just need some rest, if you don't mind could you leave" I asked as nicely as I could,

"Okkkkkkk...as long as you...play tea party with me later!" she asked, I nodded and she leapt excitedly off the bed and left through door hearing her jump all the way down the stairs.

I lay back down in the bed and I felt a little bit happier now Sally was, she and Myai were the main things a cared about the most. I wasn't about to give up on them, if I were being truthful, I hated tea parties but I didn't hate Sally and I hated seeing her upset, I would do anything to make her happy, she reminds me of liu, a bit, always happy and always smiling even till the day he died.

"Myai, if you can hear me, I'm coming for you, just hang on please, just a little bit longer"