Chapter 22: Sliver

Myai's POV:

My eyes widened as the women flung herself at me, knife raised high and aiming for my neck, I kicked my legs out and throw my arms about trying to hit something but mainly her.  

Having no luck on scoring a hit she jumped back half way across the room and I know from that she wasn't human, she was like Jeff.

"Stupid pure breed girl, why can't you just come quietly like a good little human?!" she growled and her lips curled into a smile,

"Pure breed! Little Human! Who are you to call me that?!" I snapped with my confidence and anger boiling over board, I flung the covers off and rose from the bed, glaring at her,

"Fine, you wanna dance, then let's dance!" she yelled smirking at me, she ran for me and I looked around for some kind of weapon, we were in a killer's bedroom after all.

The woman swung the blade at me but it missed, skimming the side of my cheek and the knife got imbedded in the wall, as she began to yank it free, I started to look in every draw and shelf possible, finally after the woman was almost free I found a small but sharp knife in a tin box on a high up shelf.

I pulled it out and pointed it at her, she gave one last tug and the knife came flying out, she snarled at me and got ready for another running attack, I round my eyes and held the knife ready to cut her down but she didn't move. Intend she stood in a normal pose and clapped!

"Well done, thank you for entertaining me but we really need to be off now" she started to walk towards me, slipping the knife into a pocket and carried on clapping,

"Why?! Where are we going?!" I asked then suddenly she appeared behind me and thrust three fingers straight into my back and my world began to go fuzzy.

"Stop asking questions and I'll show you rather then tell you because where's the fun in that?" she whispered in my ear before I blacked out.  

Time Skip:

"Rise and shine, hey wake up!" I heard a voice yelling at me and I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw I was bound to chains on a metal wall that lifted me of the ground, the grey skinned woman was standing only meters away from me and on the opposite side to me was another person, he had no legs or arms and black and red eyes just like BEN with blood streaming down his cheeks but his red pupils didn't contain any of that flare or happiness Ben's seemed to contain, his was full of loneliness and sorrow.

"Leave...her...J...Jane" he seemed to have trouble speaking, sometimes when he opened his mouth a buzzing sound would follow.

"Oh Sliver, what are you goin to do to stop me? You don't exactly have the limps for taking me on, without your pressures unknown or freakish Pokémon by your side, you can't do a thing, honestly I don't know why my master wanted such a weak exe like you!" she laughed striking a punch on Sliver's nose, he groaned and his head flopped onto his chest.

"And as for you" she turned and glared at me,

"Don't you move now, you are the catch of the day my pressures and I don't want any dirty hands touching not a hair on your body, for you are all mine to toy with!" she laughed manically as she left through a grey cell like door, slamming and locking it behind her, she giggled right to the end of the hall.          

"Hey...What's your...name?" Sliver said putting his head up,

"Um Myai and your Sliver right" I asked trying not to meet his gaze,

"Lost Sliver... but Sliver is ok...with me" he gave me the briefest of smiles; we remained silent for quite a while before he said...

"Your very...pretty...you know" he looked at the ground,

"Oh wow, why thank you but I have a boyfriend so don't try anything ok" I gave him a shy smile,

"Oh well, guessing...by your reaction, I'm guessing...me and Jane aren't the first pastas...you've ever seen so is he one and if so...who?" he looked into my eyes,

"Jeff"

"Jeff the killer, really, so he did find his soft spot after all" he smiled again, his voice had returned and his face seemed brighter,  

"You know him"

"Oh yes, me and Jeff were friends when he was just a kid, he didn't know at the time but I sensed something different inside him from the moment I saw him, we played for a bit but I got bored and moved on, he didn't think twice about it, he was too busy revising and studying for me, he was a really nerd and a real softy but years later we met once again, when I was still in the masters service, I met a very small but good killer named Jeff, the master always called him 'Smile Child' but we named him 'Jeff the Killer' and he kinda adopted the name, we aren't than close now but we are still friends" he looked at the ground and smiled, I smiled to and looked out a tiny window in the wall to see trees blowing gently in the breeze.

"Oh Jeff, where are you?"