36

I arrived at the casino and went down to our usual hideout room

I arrived at the casino and went down to our usual hideout room. Makayla, Rocco, Elvis and Uncle Fidel were already seated and they were in a middle of a conversation. I made my way to my seat and asked for a detailed explanation about the situation and Rocco began the narration.

"You said she met someone at the club, who's that?" I questioned. "That's what we have no idea about, we're trying to figure it out" i stood up and left to go seek answers for myself cause staying here will only lead to a conversation that goes in circle and my sister's life is in the hands of a monster.

I got to the mansion and went up to the control room to check the cctv footage. It was seen that the house had been empty at the time of the abduction which made my brows furrow in confusion. "If someone dropped her..... he must have left her outside. I reasoned. I was able to get the footage of the cctv at the gate and zoomed into the car that dropped her off.

Unfortunately I couldn't get a view of his face cause the camera couldn't capture inside of the car. I noticed he went only after she had gotten in which could mean one thing. I got the plate number of his car and sent it to Rocco to find his address.

The last place she was before the abduction was the kitchen and she was taken on the staircase meaning Samantha had this planned strategically. I went down to see if I could get anything and on the counter I found a black card. 'Stefano Santino' was written cursively on the card.

This must be the man who helped her last night. An address was written at the bottom left of the card and I figured out it could be his office address. I shot Makayla a text and asked her to meet me at the address I found on the black card

I vented all my rage on the speed of the car and as a result it almost took people's lives and caused little damages to other vehicles. I arrived at a Sky high building constructed with crystal blue glass that complimented with the color of the sky. I grabbed my winter coat from the back seat of the car and got down with a gun tucked into the pockets of my coat.

I walked passed the security without getting checked simply because one of them recognized who I was and thought it was a good idea to let me in without trying to stop me cause definitely one of them would have been treated nicely with the bullets in my gun.

I got to the receptionist station and immediately she acknowledged my presence. "Stefano" I went straight to the point and from observation on how she hesitated she looked like one who would be difficult but that will be no problem.

"I'm sorry ma'am, do you have an appointment with him?" I gave her a hard glare and asked for the floor his office was located at and she gave me a similar reply with a bit of attitude. I ignored the hundreds of people working in and out of the lobby and grabbed her by her neck which drew people's attention but no one dared interfered simply because they already knew who I was.

"I'm not exactly one with patience so it's safe to say I don't have the time for your ridiculousness. I'm going to ask one more time and your answer will either leave you handicapped or dead" I warned and without hesitation she stuttered out the information I needed. I let go of her neck and found my way to the elevator. The moment I got there everyone who were in already stepped out giving me room to enter and no one went on the ride with me because of they were intimidated by my presence.