34

~Makayla~

~Makayla~

"Don" I looked behind me to find Rocco standing with no emotion written on his face. "Do you have any news?" I raised a brow and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Don, we found her but Samantha and her allies are very smart. We were able to get her last location but before we could send our men she escaped" I hissed out in annoyance and clenched my fist to control my fury.

"If she thinks she can hide forever then she's fucking insane" i mumbled angrily and looked at him. "Go back and get to work, ensure you and your team do all you can to get Samantha, she can't get away with her crimes. You can leave" he replied to my commands with a light nod.

I stared at nowhere in particular with my mind pinned on all the horrible pain I'm going to bring Samantha. My thoughts were interrupted by the soft knock of someone. Without waiting for an instruction from me the door slowly creaked opened to reveal Layla, my assistant.

"I'm sorry to bother you Don but there's a man out there and he's been insisting he wants to meet with you" my brow ridged in confusion and before I could make out a sentence from my mouth a tall dark skin man waltzed into my room.

I took a good moment to analyze his facial features and the similarities between he and Elvis were prominent so I was able to figure out that he was my uncle.

"Fidel or should I say uncle Fidel" i spoke with no emotion tied to my voice while my eyes held his brown orbs and emotion filled eyes.

"Makayla" he whispered and what he did next was definitely not expected and had me shocked to the bone. He was on his knees with his head bowed.

"Please forgive me dear, if I knew the kind of person my wife was all those years then I'd have been able to save you and your late parents. I'm... "Fi... Uncle please get up" I held his arm firmly to help pull him cause of how awkward I felt about the situation. He was on his feet but still couldn't look at my face.

"I appreciate your remorse Uncle Fidel but you don't have to do all these. Samantha will pay dearly for all her crimes and I'll ensure you're out of this" i assured him of his safety but he still had a sullen look on his face and I figured out what it meant without much thoughts.

"You think all you did would have gotten sympathy from me and would soften my heart to let Samantha off the hook? Look.... "That's not it Makayla. Before you do anything to her can I at least get an explanation from her on why she did this. I already know that my wife's fate at this moment is death and no amount of pleading will be able to change that and in as much as I still love her I have to accept this. Whether she's punished legally or illegally, her fate remains the same but i just ask one thing; the day you find her please leave her unharmed until I am able to have a word with her" he pleaded with tears in his eyes.

I tore my gaze away from him and began walking towards the mini bar built at the corner of my room. "I can't promise you that Uncle Fidel and your wish can only be fulfilled If she would not be too difficult to capture" I sincerely explained and though it pained him he still had to accept whatever was going to happen to her.