31

Warning; sexual content at your reading risk

His lips printed so many feelings on my skin which caused the emotions in my body to burn widely. The foreign feeling came to a stop which made me open my eyes to find him staring at me with clouded eyes.

"You look so beautiful under the influence of my touch, Maja" his voice was abysmally low, the raw seduction sewed in them caused my coochie to drown in my wetness.

I didn't get an opportunity to ask him to keep his sinful lips burning on my skin he was out of the room already.

He returned back and my eyes fell on the cuffs in his hands and I slowly looked up into his eyes that seem to always appear dark with a dangerous intention. "What now attorney? Are you going to send me to jail with that?" I remarked sarcastically making the side of his lips lift up into a seductive smirk

He took a confident stride towards me and my legs moved back on instinct. We continued the back and forth movement until my ass was resting on the bed which made him have the power to tower over me.

My invisible adam apple rolled down and up my throat cause of the tension of our position and I tried my absolute best to control my raging hormones.

"Handcuffs do not only serve its purpose for the law to prosecute criminals, this.... He jingled it in front of me and leaned in close to my face leaving just a few inches of space that prevented our lips from gluing together.

"Is use it for so many other purposes Mi Regina" the words from his lips made me shut my thighs together to control the creamy substance that was building up there.

Kicking away the shyness that was creeping into my soul I hooked my arm around his neck and pulled him without a warning causing him to fall flat on me while my back rested on the bed.

"Then teach me attorney, teach me the other purposes of the cuff" I whispered closely on his pink lips, while my eyes moved intensely scanning every details of his beautiful face and dark eyes.

He held my hand above my head and locked my wrists with the cuffs. His eyes lingered on my face for a little while before it began the process of undressing me with the intensity laying beneath it.

"I'll enjoy having you at my mercy sweetheart" was the last sentence my brain could interpret before I was driven into the world of ecstasy.

He held my thighs firmly apart while his tongue worked wonderfully on my wet pussy. Uncontrollable moans rang from lips and spread across the room. My legs quivered in delight and I felt my walls clenching rapidly.

He skillfully and slowly ate me out, while his grip tried its best to keep my legs apart. "R..r. Riccardo.. I... fuck" I cursed out with heavy breath as I felt my release at its peak and soon I was all over his face.