29

"Riccardo w

"Riccardo w..what just happened?" He turned around with a smirk plastered on his face. "Exactly what you saw Tesoro"

"I know exactly what I saw but how... "Trying to figure that out would be a waste of time, you have other things to fix Maja so save this for later and accept that was you saw was reality" he whispered dangerously close to my face, his hot breath making the sensitive organ between my leg vibrate in pleasure.

Before I could speak he placed his index on my lips to prevent the words from coming out. "Wait here for me, I'll be back" he instructed and left.

He arrived and went towards the door at the other end of hallway. He pushed it opened and led the way into the dark room.

He flipped the light switch on and I looked around the grande space. It was very familiar to the ancient libraries; ceiling length shelves filled with a lot of books, opposite the shelf at the other end of the room contained a cabinet that was constructed from glass and had a lot of weapons, dangerous weapons if I may add locked up in them which only fueled my curiosity about who Riccardo was.

"Why do you have so much books in here, you sell them?" A light chuckle slipped from his mouth and he shook his head. "To live the dark and dangerous life we live in one needs to have a lot of knowledge, I'm sure you can attest to that" I scoffed with an eye roll.

"So you're a mafia and you mean to tell me you've read every single book in here" i quirked a brow up.

"I spent a lot of time burying my head in books so you can say so" i wouldn't be surprise if he said he had read everything here but at the same time I'll need to have him check cause damn! These books are voluminous and much. Personally it could take me years to get half of these rather a quater of these books in my head.

"Over to the reason I'm here, where's the box?" he strode towards the glass cabinet and placed his thumb on a pad that created a beep sound. He slid the door open and bent down to grab a black box and then carried it over to a black desk resting at a corner of the room.

He turned to look at me and then at the box which was an indication for me to do what I am supposed to do. I stared at the box for a good minute before taking the key from my pocket to open it.

Different files and folded papers laid inside and most importantly a familiar green jewel caught my attention. I shut my eyes to mentally search my memory for where I had seen this necklace.

Evita's image flashed vigorously in my head. I picked it up and gave it a look of scrutiny. I have no idea how this piece of jewel relates with the murder of my parents but I'm out to find out.

"Let me help you out" he came behind me and took one of the files from the box which was probably the most important out of them all. "Here, this is the will of your father, the person whose name it was willed to is the only person who can give you the answer to all you're asking for, you're this close to finding out the hidden truth" i opened the file and looked through and indeed my dad did will his properties to whoever she was.