27

"Don this is fucking confusing

"Don this is fucking confusing. What do you mean I have a mysterious person willing to help me, all I have to do is trust her? Do you really expect me to fucking do that. C'mon this isn't a game" I ignored the fact the woman sitting opposite me could literally just slit my neck or put a bullet right into my skull, all I wanted to do was to vent out the rage I was feeling in me.

Surprisingly she remained silent and the atmosphere around worked under the power of the deafening silence. Her perfectly made maroon acrylic tapped on the glass table, her face hidden behind the cover of the hood while she probably had her eyes boring in mine.

"Are you done?" She asked in the iciest voice ever. I gave no reply and just ran my fingers in my hair.

"Would it be any better if I told you I know who it is" i scoffed and shook my head in disbelief. "Then why the fuck can't I know? What's so special or so dangerous about this person's identity?" I almost yelled which did me no good. She was hovering over me with her hand wrapped around my neck.

"You're going to watch your tone and attitude El pequeño(little one) cause I wouldn't hesitate to drain out the life in you this instance. Now you're going to stay quiet and accept all I tell you to do unless you aren't ready to take vengeance for the death of your parents" her shallow calm voice filled with bricks of ice floated in my ears. She let go off my neck and I took the opportunity to let the oxygen start circulating again.

She slammed a piece of paper right in front of me. "That's your first clue, I believe you're smart enough my dear assassin, cut the crap, I thought you and had you trained by one of my best men out there so I'm expecting a smart move and quick discoveries"

I glanced at the paper then at her. "So in order words you know my parents murderer?"

"Yes" I felt a wave of relief flood in me. Though I'm not going to find out straight away I'm glad I have a lead now but I still needed to know why the identities were hidden. Both hers and this mysterious person.

"Why is her identity hidden?"

"I don't have the answer to that question Maja but soon enough you'll find out" as always she patted my cheek with a half smile and left me in the confine of silence.

I unfolded the paper to read what it held. "Your father's basement. The time behind the hood of good deeds. The simple words became complicated as a sentence cause of the weight of its meaning.

It didn't take me time to figure out the person wanted me to meet her in a hidden spot at the dark hours of the day but what I didn't understand was which of the basements. My father sure didn't have anything in Ohio unless this depicts I'd have to visit Valencia, Italy or Russia.

~~~~~~

"Riccardo i need to talk to you" he looked up from the file in his hold and dropped it on the space beside him on the couch.