22

"Remember all you have to say?" The lady he was talking to gave him a firm nod and with that he dismissed her

"Remember all you have to say?" The lady he was talking to gave him a firm nod and with that he dismissed her. "Riccardo what's going on?"

He looked up from his laptop to stare at me. "Witnesses for the case" my brows shut up and he exhaled cause he knew he needed to give explanation. "Just trust me on this Maja, everything will be fine" he assured me. I do trust in his capability but what bugged me was how he got the said witnesses and the evidence that was oblivious to me.

"You aren't going to give an explanation?" He said nothing which was the answer to my question. I rolled my eyes and got up from the chair to go get ready for the hearing.

I finished getting ready and went out to find Riccardo waiting for me already and looking all ravishing in his glory. The black tuxedo clung to his body like a second skin, showing a perfect curve of all his muscles. His face was buried in a file and the way his brows furrowed and flattened at every line he read had me creaming my panty.

I called myself to order cause if I didn't stop I'll have my way with him. He sensed my presence and looked up from the file. I watched the way his eyes drank all of me in and it caused satisfaction to fill my heart cause i got a confirmation that I was not the only one sexually affected but while I let my intentions known he was good at masking his.

"Let's go" he ordered in a curt tone rivaling me to roll my eyes. I've observed something about the asshole, whenever he was about to get out of control, his control mechanism was to be demanding or controlling. Though he is an asshole he still managed  to pull up being a gentleman and his action proved it. He got the door for me and without offering a word of gratitude I got in an shut the door which only earned me a glare from him and I smirked.

Our way to the court consisted of him giving me instructions on what to say when a particular question was thrown at me. He spoke so confidently which was fucking attractive but what I couldn't understand was how he was so sure that that would be the question Alicia would throw at me.

"How do you know these?" He shifted his gaze from the road to glance at me for a short while then back to the road. "What do you mean?"

"You're literally giving me a script to say like you know how the conversation will turn out" he left my question unanswered and elevated silence in the car

We reached the court in no time and I checked the time to realize we are an hour before the hearing. I guess these were the perks of having a reputable and an expertise as your attorney. With Michael this never happened, I was either late or coming in a minute before the call of our case.

"Remain here Maja and for the love Christ do not come down unless I ask you to" he glared at me warningly and before I could ask my questions he was down already.

"Asshole" I muttered in annoyance and slammed my hand on the window. He was surrounded by three people who I assumed were the witnesses and from the way he spoke to them it seemed like..... there was something off Riccardo.