30

She placed her hands underneath her hood and gently pulled it off and for a while I felt like I was teleported into a different world

She placed her hands underneath her hood and gently pulled it off and for a while I felt like I was teleported into a different world. I had to look behind me to be sure Martina was still there cause I could swear she was in two places.

"Hola, hermana gemela"(Hello, twin sister) she greeted with a sly smile playing on her face. "T..twin?" Martina choked in surprise as she stared at a double version of herself. "Twin?" She muttered still in shock.

I looked between the both of them still stupefied about the reality playing in front of me. They were literally the spitting image of themselves with little to no difference in their appearance.

I couldn't utter a word nor navigate a word from the inner turmoils in my thoughts so i found myself a seat. "Y..you? My twin sister?" Martina muttered still in shock.

"Yes, you're my twin mind you the older one if I may add. You had no idea but mamá and papá lost a child and I am that lost child. I didn't die but I was abducted after our birth by your very favorite aunt, Samantha" unconsciously I snapped my head towards her direction. Martina's mouth was left hanging open at the new information.

"Aunt Samantha?" She asked in a quiet tone and Do... Makayla confirmed her question with a nod.

"I can't believe aunt... "You should fucking believe it sister, I warned you didn't I? But no, you paid no heed to my words all because you believe in goodness. Oh heavens Martina, you literally spent days with the enemy and she didn't just kill mamá and papá, almost killed your twin too" I vented my anger on Martina. "Maja, that's enough. This isn't the time to dwell on the past or push blames but it's now we have to act. The monster who destroyed our lives has been living freely on this earth, now it's the moment you've been waiting for and mind you, I won't let you act stupid because of your rage so you have to be calm and think everything through" Makayla gave me a pointed look and I remained quiet.

"Is Uncle Fid... "No, my father isn't part of this. In short words he knows nothing about this. Only my mom" I steered my eyes towards Elvis with a brow corked up.

"How's that possible?"

"That's the question we have no answer to Maja, My mother's reason for all her ploys remains a mystery to everyone" I stared at him dead in the eyes wondering why he has chosen to be of help.

"What are you going to benefit out of helping us Elvis?" He smirked and shook his head.

"I'm a police officer dear cousin, not because I'm helping you all doesn't mean I'm not against this. I've never been a fan of this lifestyle right from the moment my father brought my knowledge to it. I discovered my mother's real identity when I was in college and because my career involves punishing people like her I had to step in. I had a choice to go about this the legal way but her actions forced me to do otherwise. She killed my girlfriend because she wasn't her choice. She still lives in the delusional fact that I am not aware but I am and I'll make sure she pays for all her crimes" he explained with raw pain laced to his voice.