CHAPTER 35

(JENNIE)
I have arrived korea.Now I'll fully focus on my flower shop. i Brought some roses from my shop and decorated my house.I still wanna live in Taehyung's house as i believe he will one day come back.
To this house
To his memories
To his star

(TAEHYUNG)
• Taehyung-Finally, I'm back in korea.
• Han Sohee-Haha, you must have missed korea alot
• Taehyung-Ofcourse,i did.
• Han sohee-You wanna surprise Jennie ,right?
• Taehyung-Yes
• Han sohee-I have an idea.
• Taehyung-What idea?
• Han Sohee-At first, I'll go to your house and secretly put some star lights in your living room and when she sees it she will be surprised.And you'll go your room directly and when she will see you she will be shocked.
• Taehyung-Cool then

(JENNIE)

Today i have worked hard in my flower shop.Many people came to buy flowers today as it was Valentine's Day.Couple were feeling in love.Red roses,red lipstick, hot dress and love love everywhere.Then i decided to go back to my house.I opened the door and there were so many star lights.I was happy i knew it would be him.He is back.so I'll also play hard.I went to my kitchen and started to cook food.

(TAEHYUNG)

I secretly went to my room when she was working in the kitchen.She might have gotten the idea that I'm back.As soon as i opened my room,there were many toys on the ground.I looked at them carefully and saw somthing black under it.I removed the toys and found...
A GUN...
THE GUN I KILLED MY SISTER WITH.
WHY DID SHE PUT THAT HERE.
I throwed the toys angrily.

(JENNIE)

A sound blasted from my room.I went upstairs directly.And saw Taehyung.He looked back at me.He had a gun on his hand.
-Why are you with that gun?
-WHY DID YOU KEEP THAT HERE!?
-I didn't.
-YOU DID!YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT THIS AND YET YOU KEPT IT IN THE SAME WAY TO FUCK MY MIND.
-NO
-I FUCKING WANTED YOU BACK BUT YOU.
-No.no .listen to me.
-What is left to listen? SHOULD I FUCKING PUT THAT GUN ON YOUR HEAD?
-I didn't do it i swear.
-Then who?you and Jungkook know about it only
- I'll call Jungkook

He was so angry that he threw a vase on me.
I felt like someone was trying to choke me,I couldn't breathe,I could feel tears falling from my eyes but it was so dark and cold.I wanted a blanket.Then I could smell blood.And then I heard him.He was laughing
At me?
At my pain?
At my tears?
At my....Love?
He
Was
There.
He was there!
....My husband
He....
My Taehyung.
Blood was falling from my arms.He then said"Gun on my hand and smell of blood, isn't it what you wanted,my star?"I wanted him to know the truth.
Then I called Jungkook.Taehyung was sitting on the ground with his hand on his head.Blood dropping from my arms
• Jennie - Hello?
• Jungkook-Yes?
•  Jennie -Did you put any toys and gun in my house?
•  Jungkook-No
•  Taehyung-Look!He didn't.
•  Jennie -Did you tell about it to anyone?
•  Jungkook-Yes.
•  Jennie -Whom?
•  Jungkook-Han Sohee.I was drunk and i just fucking  split everything. I'm sorry Taehyung.
•  Jennie -You fucked up

Then i cut the phone.And looked at Taehyung.He looked so lonely at that time,i wanted to hug him but i was angry.Very angry at this fucked up situation.
At him Too .
Then I turned my back on him and took a step forward.

Then i heard a...
.... Gunshot