CHAPTER 18

Then he slept

Then he slept.I won't lie I was fucking shocked but if I acted reckless then he would have gotten more sad.He did went through a lot.I can't believe his dad did something like this. Taehyung must have had a hard time.No wonder he seems so cold. Inside he is scared that people will leave him.I should go sleep in another room but he is holding my hand tight.So i slept beside him.

⏭️
(TAEHYUNG)

I messed up really bad yesterday.I literally told Jennie everything.I don't know if now she will leave me or pity me.I don't want any of them coming from her.I was glad she stayed beside me,so i think she is gonna pity me now.She opens her eyes slowly.

I was sitting on the couch and looking at her

I was sitting on the couch and looking at her.She woke up and started to zone out.She was looking so cute that i want to eat her alive.Then she looks at me abd zoned out again.
• Taehyung -Good morning
• Jennie-Oh. Good morning.

• Jennie-Why are you staring at my soul?
• Taehyung -You looked cute when you zoned out 2 times.
• Jennie-I was just- Ya- whatever
• Taehyung -I have got the wedding cards.You can invite whom you want.
• Jennie- You're gonna invite Jungkook again?
• Taehyung -Yes
• Jennie-Why?He is my ex so whyy
• Taehyung -He is the only friend i have.I deserve him beside me in this precious moment.
• Jennie- Fine.When is the wedding date?
• Taehyung - Tomorrow.
• Jennie-Aigo.What the-
• Taehyung -Are you that excited?
• Jennie-Excited?Me? What a joke!
• Taehyung -I know right such a funny joke.
• Jennie-Did you hit your head while sleeping beside me?
• Taehyung -Why?
• Jennie-Then why are you in such a good mood?
• Taehyung -I have a million reasons to be happy and all the reasons are related to you .Funny right?
• Jennie-Yeah
• Taehyung - Let's go for breakfast.
• Jennie-Hey-
• Taehyung - What?
• Jennie-Do you love me?
• Taehyung -More than you look yourself
• Jennie- THAT MEANS YOU DO!Why?
• Taehyung -I don't love you for a reason.
• Jennie-Heh?
• Taehyung - Because to me,loving someone for a reason is not love. Because i believe that if the reason is gone than the love fades too.I love you for everything you do,you want,you love, you desire and you, just you.
• Jennie- When did you feel like you want me?
• Taehyung -I don't see the need to answer your question.
• Jennie-No!Tell me,How did a a person like you fell for me
• Taehyung - Person like me?
• Jennie- Yeah
• Taehyung - Like how?
• Jennie- Short tempered, arrogant, possessive,cold and done for now
• Taehyung - I'm blessed to hear so many compliments from that sweet mouth of yours
• Jennie-Welcome.
• Taehyung -The dress for you are inside my wardrobe.
• Jennie-Okay!
• Taehyung -Are you gonna change by yourself or should i?
• Jennie- I CAN CHANGE BY MYSELF.
• Taehyung - Great.

⏭️

(JENNIE)

(JENNIE)

Finally i got away from Taehyung.I should go to Rosé house.So lemme get us coffee.When i was buying coffee.Someone putting their hand my shoulder.I startled.Then i look behind me and saw Lisa.
• Lisa- Let's talk.
• Jennie- I don't wish to do so
• Lisa- Please
• Jennie- Fine.