CHAPTER 14

I have changed and now I'm going downstairs. To be honest,I think I should have a proper conversation with Taehyung.Because marriage is a lifetime thing.It requires love between two person.Me and Taehyung we don't even match.He looks like he doesn't care about marriage but on the other hand he isn't letting me go. I'll lose my mind in few days.I should also visit Rosé and stay beside her more than that annoying fiancé of mine.When I came downstairs, Taehyung was not there.So I went to his office room.He wasn't there too.But there was a big frame.
It was huge.
More bigger than his frame on the living room.
The frame was of

Me

This picture was taken when I went to Jeju Island with my grandma.She took the picture.But I didn't post the picture or gave anyone then how did he get it? And why?He doesn't even keep any family pictures then why my picture is here and in office room.
Why?
What is happening?
What does he want?

• Taehyung -Why are you here?
• Jennie- I- I- I was looking for you but..
• Taehyung -Get out
• Jennie-Why is my picture here?
• Taehyung -I don't want to clarify anything to you.
• Jennie- ITS MY PICTURE SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!

Then he pinned me against the wall. " Stop shouting when I'm trying to be calm. Don't annoy the hell out of me.This picture is at my house so it's mine.Whoever it was is not your fucking business"

• Jennie-You have lost your mind fully
• Taehyung -Blame yourself for that.
• Jennie -What are you?huh, stalker?My lover?My enemy?
• Taehyung -Your fiancé.Fully yours in every way.
• Jennie- Keep yourself with you!
• Taehyung - FROM NOW ON IF I SEE YOU ENTER HERE THEN YOU'LL END UP VERY BAD.Mind it.

Then he hold my arm and pushed me out of the room.

• Jennie-We need to talk.
• Taehyung -Talk to the walls.
• Jennie -I know talking to the walls is much better than to talk with you but still I need to.
• Taehyung -MRS.PINLE,TAKE HER WITH YOU AND FEED HER SOMETHING AND THEN LOCK HER INSIDE MY ROOM TO TALK TO THE FUCKING WALLS
• Jennie-NO!
• Mrs.pinle -Come Jennie

Then he left.I didn't eat breakfast instead I went to his room.I started investigating his room to find out something about him.I looked everywhere but there wasn't a single thing about him.I know the office room will give me the answers of everything.Then I went Infront of the window .