CHAPTER 23

This man.
The Kim Taehyung I always saw as an arrogant man has now told me please. And here i was thinking on making him angry but he..
He pulled me closer.
He protected me.
No one ever did that.Jungkook has always comforted me after i get hurt but never save me.But Today he did. I'm not comparing them.They can't be compared. Both of them have always tried to keep me safe in their own ways and i respect them for that. I'll always do.Then he stopped hugging me.I turned to my house and left silently.I didn't look back.Because i know at this moment if i see him, I'll start falling for him.I swear I can't fall for him.I don't know why
Maybe I'm scared to love someone again.
I know i can't judge his love because of my past but he just doesn't seem to be feel mine.
I went inside my room directly.I changed then i lie down on my bed.
So, I'll be marrying someone i don't love but that person claims to love me. I don't know.i just feels messed up inside.I don't know what should i do.Then after overthinking for at least one hour  i went to sleep. It was already 11:00p.m. Then my phone rings.Taehyung called me.I didn't pick up.Then a message came from him.

[Message]
Taehyung- I know you're awake.Stop giving that small head of yours more pressure and just rest.Tomorrow you'll have to wake up early.So rest early.And if you have anything on me for Han sohee then don't.Because to me, you'll always be the one and only.Sleep early,my star.

Jennie-Good night,then

Taehyung-Yeah,good night.

.⏭️
He indeed knows me better. I slept then.

⏭️ Morning ⏭️

(JENNIE)

After washing up.My father came to my room.He came to me while his eyes were red. He come and then pulled my hair.I started crying right at that moment." If you..if you weren't born than our life would have been much better.All because of you." He yelled at me.He always said that but i have never known the reason why he was always cold towards me.So today i mustered up Courage and asked him "Why do you hate me so much?"
Silence...
Silence.....
Then he left my hair and started crying. He told me"If you weren't born than i could have married my love. if you fucking didn't.I and Jinu were so in love but then due to excessive drinking i ended up meeting your mom and did something i shouldn't do and the punishment of doing that was you.We needed to marry for you.I wanted you to die.Everyday i did." And then left.

Before I realise,I was already on floor.My body was having no energy at that point.