CHAPTER 15

This won't work.I should try to talk to him.
Then I turned and saw Taehyung leaning on the door.He was looking like an anime character. Beautiful, charming,dashing and like a picture.He wasn't looking humanly.That purple shirt was complimenting his skin.he was looking straight at me.
Oh gosh
I must be out of my mind.
I'm thinking like this about him.Damn I think I have lost my mind.
•  Taehyung -Come with me
•  Jennie-Where?
•  Taehyung -At your father's house.
•  Jennie-Finally.But I don't want to go there.Instead lemme go to Rosés house
•  Taehyung -Now you'll go to your father's house .
•  Jennie-Fuck!Fine! Why don't you ever listen to me
•  Taehyung -There isn't anything to listen when you disagree me
•  Jennie- Let's go!

Then we went to my dad's house.

⏭️⏭️

(TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK)

• Taehyung -Hey Jk
• Jungkook - I'm seriously not in a mood so let's come straight to the point,tell me why did you call me here?
• Taehyung -Are you really gonna marry Lisa?
• Jungkook -Yes.
• Taehyung -Great.Today is my engagement with Jennie and I thought you should know it first. I'll appreciate it if you come with your fiance.
• Jungkook -WHAT!
The Jungkook stands up and holds my collar and shouts " how dare are you to think about her"
• Taehyung - I'm not thinking,I'm taking.
• Jungkook -No.You can't.You are my best friend.No No no!
• Taehyung -You are now engaged and she also needs to move on.That's all. I'm going now.Do come to our engagement.
• Jungkook -No!
• Taehyung -  You're the only friend I have and at my important day,I would really appreciate if you come.
• Jungkook -She can't ...no.

I should go to Jennie's house to give her the engagement dress.She must have many questions.But it isn't the time to answer her.

⏭️⏭️
• Jennie-Dad,how can you fix my engagement date without my permission?
• Jennie's dad- You're just a bad luck for me so the faster you leave,the better I'll be.
• Jennie- I'LL NOT MARRY HIM

Then dad was about to slap me but Taehyung stopped him by holding his hand.
• Taehyung -You can beat your daughter but you cannot beat or raise a finger on my wife.
• Jennie's dad-No son. I was just-
• Taehyung -Take the dress,Jennie. It's for today.Take and go .
• Jennie-Fine!
• Taehyung -Hey!
• Jennie-What?
• Taehyung -Are you okay?
• Jennie-Hmm

Why did he ask that?from when did he started to care About me. I'll have this engagement done smoothly and then make him angry so that he will not marry me .