CHAPTER 13

I didn't let Jennie go to her house. Because I have no intention of letting her go from my sight. I was driving the car.She was silently seeing at the window.When we reached home,she was already asleep.I carried her to my room.Then I went to change and went to my office room to do some work.

⏭️
It was already 3 A.m.I think I should go to my room now.Sound of someone crying was coming from my room.
Not someone
It was Jennie
She was sitting on the floor and crying.I went closer to her. "Shh,my star.Who made you crying like that? " She didn't respond.i lifted her face with my fingers. "I asked you something.Why are you crying?" Then she started to tear up more.Then I hugged her .

• Jennie-Rosie...
• Taehyung -What Rosie?
• Jennie-She loved him a lot.How can she forget him and carry on?
• Taehyung -Who is telling her to forget him?She can still love him.For Loving someone,His or Her presence physically is not needed,it can stay in heart only.
• Jennie -How can she live without him?
• Taehyung -she will not live without him.She will live for him.

She stopped crying and slept on my arm.I put her on bed and stayed beside her whole night .

⏭️⏭️ MORNING

• Jennie-Why are you here?
• Taehyung -Its my house,my room and you are also mine then where is the problem.
• Jennie- I'm not yours!
• Taehyung -In which way?
• Jennie-In every way!I'm not you wife or anything.
• Taehyung -My star, I guess you didn't like the freedom I gave you.You want official tag of being mine,right? Today will be our engagement day.
• Jennie-WHAT.no!why?
• Taehyung -My head burning right now. Stop talking and go to change and come, understood?

Silence-

• Taehyung -UNDERSTOOD!?
• Jennie -Who..who gave you the permission to sleep beside me and shout at me?

I laughed at her response.
• Taehyung -So you got angry,my star?
• Jennie- I asked you something.
• Taehyung -I have no intention of fucking you without your permission so don't bother me for sleeping beside you.And I have each and every permission on you. Just because I'm not using any now doesn't mean in future I won't.
• Jennie-Now I understood why everyone hate you. You're a jerk! Fucking Jerk!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shouted at her and holded her arm tightly and pulled her closer. "Disrespect is only accepted by strangers, not you,my star. This would be the last time I'll stay shut after listening to your shits but not more than this time.Don't force me to take everything dear to you."
• Jennie-You are hurting me.Leave me.
• Taehyung -Change and come down.
• Jennie- I'll go home.
• Taehyung - Are you trying to make me lose my temper!?
• Jennie- You've already lost it but whatever.
• Taehyung -This girl-

Then Taehyung pinned me to the wall.He put his one hand on wall and another on my neck.He came too close.I could hear his heartbeat.Then his hand was slowly going down from my neck.i tried to push him but I could even change his position Abit.He was made of stone.What can I do?
• Jennie-MOVE!
• Taehyung-Shh

He came more closer and puts his face on my shoulder.Then he turns to my ear and whisper "Should I go on or you'll go change and listen to me politely?" Then I respond " Fine.fine. I'll listen .Move now" .
• Taehyung -So that's the antidote to make you calm and polite