CHAPTER 19

• Lisa- How have you been?
• Jennie - Quite Good (Trying not to make an eye contact with lisa)
• Lisa-I see

Silence -

Even though I'm trying to not look at her but inside,my heart is about to burst out.
It hurts
It fucking hurts to let your best friend to go the list of strangers.
I want to know why she did all this but i have no intention to ask her.Fuck! Fuck my life .

• Lisa- I know you want to know why all this happened.Me and Jungkook.
• Jennie-i don't want to(Lie)
• Lisa- i still want you to listen to me even if its the last.
• Jennie-Tell
• Lisa- I like Jungkook from the day 1 i saw him.But then you two got into a relationship. It's not like i was jealous,i was happy for you. I didn't ever mean to make you guys apart. I played dumb. I acted lovesick but i wasn't.I just didn't want to compromise for me. Because i knew that if i told you about my love for Jungkook then you would have left him for me but i don't want that. This marriage i didn't mean to.But this was the first time my dad wanted something from me.He took care of my mom and me since ny real dad's dead so i owe him . If it wasn't Jungkook also,i would have married anyone.I swear.On the others hand Jungkook also had no choice because his dad is sick and he is forcing him. I'm sorry for not telling you before.
• Jennie- So...I was wrong.
• Lisa- It's my fault tho
• Jennie- It ain't your fault.The situation fucked up.I do love Jungkook alot .I can't deny,i still do.But a part of me doesn't want to see him .A part of me hates him.You both did what you needed to ans i can't blame ya for anything.Hope both of you have a happy marriage life.I want you to came at my wedding too.
• Lisa-Jen-
• Taehyung - FUCK!I was looking for you everywhere.You told me you wanted to go to your friends house.And where the fuck is your phone.
• Jennie- My battery died
• Taehyung - Do you know how fucking scared i was.

Taehyung didn't realize lisa was with me.He leaned his face against my ear.And whispered " Don't ever fucking go away from my sight". Then he took a step behind and holded my arms tightly.
• Jennie-Wait. I'm with Lisa
• Taehyung - Oh. I'm sorry i didn't notice you before.
• Lisa- Haha it's okay
• Taehyung -Jennie,Are you going to Stay with her more? Should i leave?
• Lisa- Oh no.We are done. I'm leaving then, Jen.And once again congratulations on your engagement guys.
• Taehyung -Thanks.
• Jennie-Hey, Give me one of our wedding cards.
• Taehyung -Take