CHAPTER 10

💜 JENNIE'S POV 💜

I left their house and when I come outside.I saw Taehyung leaning against his car.Then he saw me and said "I warned you before,My love.But you didn't listen to me so you must face your punishment, isn't it?"
Then he came closer to me.I wanted to argue with him but I had no energy left inside me. I leaned my head on his chest.
Then he puts his hand on my hair and told me "This will be the first and last time I'll lend my chest for you to cry for another men.Remember.This should be the last." I started crying because today I lost two of my precious person.I have never imagined such a horrible thing was waiting for me.Taehyung on the other hand is cold.His gesture was cold.His chest felt cold but why was it warm also?My eyes were giving up.My head was hurting.Should I close my eyes? I think I'm About to faint.

⏭️
🐈 TAEHYUNG'S POV 🐈

I hate this
I hate her condition now.
She cried for someone else and faint on my arm.
I hate this situation.
I took her in my arms and went to my house.
I put her on my bed and pulled a chair closer to her and I sat there.

⏭️AFTER 3 HOURS⏭️
I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung beside me sitting on a chair and sleeping.i wonder did he stay beside me for all this time.Then his neck will pain but I can't wake him up. I'll leave quietly or else he will ask me why I came out of my house.And I'm not in a mood to explain.I came down from bed and I was slowly going out of the room.
"The washroom isn't that way,my Star" Then he came closer to me."Don't even think of running away. Because in this whole world,there isn't a single place for you to hide from me.And I have a bad habit of keeping the things I love closer to me.So,my Star,go and wash your face wand come downstairs for breakfast" . I pushed him back and said"FINE." He stopped me by saying "This is your future bedroom .Our place to make love.You can change anything from here as your wish."

I went inside the washroom and washed my face.Then I went downstairs.It was a luxurious house with royal interior.I wonder how many family members stay here as his house is huge.I saw big frame of his photo downstair but there was no family pictures.

I saw big frame of his photo downstair but there was no family pictures