CHAPTER 16

I'm ready. Taehyung isn't here yet.

- Miss,Jennie.Lets go down .
- Okay.

⏭️
(TAEHYUNG)

I haven't seen angels in my life but I'm sure they will look like Jennie

Beautifully made.As if she was born to be mine.In the white gown ,she is looking eternal.While coming down she looked at me and smiled.That's something she wouldn't do without any reason.Then she came closer to me.
• Taehyung - Beautiful,my star.
• Jennie- Thanks to you for getting this beautiful dress.
• Taehyung -You seem different today.
• Jennie- That's because I'm wearing heavy makeup.
• Taehyung -Not that different.
• Jennie-Why are you laughing?
• Taehyung-No.
• Jennie- You did laugh
• Taehyung -No I didn't.
• Jennie-Whatever.

⏭️⏭️

(JENNIE)

I tried to behave goodly so that he remain in good mood and then I'll talk to him.I was looking at the guest and then..
Jungkook came with Lisa.
He was staring at me .I was shocked.Then Taehyung puts his hand on my waist and whispered " leave the past happily to accept the future" .I know why he said that.But once I thought about marrying Jungkook, holding his hand,he will be beside me but today.He isn't beside me .He has become someone else's.He isn't mine to love.But I still like him.How can I become someone else's Infront of him.
Where has our promises go?
Lisa on the other hand represents my teenage years.We were together.She knew me more than anyone else.They were coming towards the stage.Then Taehyung went to Jungkook and they were talking.

⏭️⏭️

(TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK)

• Taehyung- I'm glad that you've came
• Jungkook -I have behaved badly before so I'm sorry.
• Taehyung - it's okay.
• Jungkook - Taehyung,I have know you and Jennie for long.You two are great. You'll make a good pair indeed.If I were to give Jennie someone else then I don't think there would be anyone more deserving than you.I know you'll keep her happy.She is also loving person so she will also take care of you.I was just a side character in your story and my role has ended now.
• Taehyung - Everyone is the main character in their story.you might think you're side character but you're not.You have your own story And your love(Points at Lisa)is here.
• Jungkook -She is just a business deal.
• Taehyung -Someone's life cannot be a deal.
• Jungkook -Forget her . Congratulations . I'm happy for you.
• Taehyung -Thanks bro
• Jungkook - I'll go now then.
• Taehyung -Why? Won't you congratulate my wife?
• Jungkook - I don't think so .I should go.who knows, your wife might kick me out .
• Taehyung -She isn't that bad.Come

• Taehyung -My star,meet my Best friend, Jungkook.
Silence.
• Jungkook - Congratulations on your wedding.
• Jennie-Yes, all thanks to you
• Jungkook -Haha.Then I'll be going.Bye Taehyung
• Jennie- You've come a long way. So stay for some more time and see our engagement and go.
• Taehyung -Yes.
• Jungkook -Okay then.
• Taehyung -I thought you would be angry but you seem calm
• Jennie-Then don't you think you should give me something
• Taehyung -What do you want?
• Jennie- I'll tell you later.
• Taehyung -great then

-Now is the time for the rings ceremony.The bride will put the ring on the groom first then the groom will do .