CHAPTER 17

My hand were shaking.Jungkook was here but Looking happily at me.And that sucks. I'm in pain and he is congratulating me. Then I put ring on Taehyung.He was smiling innocently.Then when he puts the ring on my finger.I got teary and a drop of tear fell on my cheeks.Then Taehyungs smile faded.Like the sun gets hidden by clouds.His smile also got hidden. After that he didn't talk with me.He didn't even look at me. I think he was angry cause I cried at a event which was meant to be memorable.
Not to me
But I think to him
He was going into the guest room .So I followed him.
• Jennie -Hey
• Taehyung - why are you here?
• Jennie-Are you angry?
• Taehyung -No
• Jennie-Really?
• Taehyung -Hmm...
• Jennie -You told you'll give me something so I want it now
• Taehyung -What do you want
• Jennie-The truth
• Taehyung -About what?
• Jennie-About you, about us.Why are you marrying me.Because you are not someone who will marry anyone for business so tell me the Truth.
• Taehyung -Go .I want to rest.
• Jennis-Please
• Taehyung -Go

Then he turned to leave.So I hugged him from back.
• Jennie-As your wife,I do have the right to know about it .So please tell me.
• Taehyung -I wanted to make you mine since I first saw you.I hope that answered your question.
• Jennie- That's the reason?
• Taehyung -Yes.
• Jennie -I know that isn't it
• Taehyung -That is the truth.
• Jennie-Still...
• Taehyung -Leave me.I want to change.
• Jennie-Fine

Then I changed.i went to Taehyung's room to accomplish my mission in annoying him.His light was off.So I went in silently.He was under blanket and the sound of sobbing was coming .The I tried to remove the blanket from him.He flinched.His eyes red,hair messy
• Taehyung -FUCK!GO AWAY!
• Jennie-No
• Taehyung -GO!!
Then I hugged him.And told him " it's okay to cry. You don't have to react like that.You can cry as much as you want.Just ignore me."He then pulled me more closer and cried.
• Taehyung- If I wasn't born then she would have lived .Today she would have been here.
• Jennie- Who?
• Taehyung- My sister.
• Jennie- What happened to her then?
• Taehyung- When I was 5 years old.My sister was playing with me. There was a gun there,I thought it was a toy gun.My sister took a toy knife and we were playing so I took the gun and pointed at my sister and then...I killed her. I'm a murderer.I killed her.
• Jennie - Who kept the gun there?
• Taehyung- Mr.Kim,My dad.
• Jennie- It's not your fault.Its your dad's mistake to keep something dangerous in kids toys. Don't blame yourself.
• Taehyung- But if I didn't -
• Jennie- Shh..It wasn't your fault. Don't think about it.
• Taehyung- I tried to stop thinking about it.I also took therapy but I just can't.I thought you'll leave me after knowing it.I can't lose you.
•Jennie- I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you.