CHAPTER 29

Then i asked Jennie "Jungkook or me,choose one now when I'm giving you the choice"

(JENNIE)

I was shocked at his quick question. I was in a position i couldn't choose what i wanted to.
Jungkook is engaged. He wants it or not but now Lisa's life is a part of his. If i could, i want to choose him. But no one can find the same love again,even if it's in the same person.
Taehyung is someone till now i didn't feel like I'm in love.He just doesn't feel like i can love.He is mysterious and full opposite of my type. He always forced me to be beside him and today at the moment when its gonna be the way he want,he is asking me to choose.Choose?choose between the person i love and the person i don't love.The choice is clear. It's Jungkook.But can i get him back?Can he leave everything and come to me?He probably would but one day he might regret it.
Taehyung kept staring at me.
Hurt..
Hope...
Desire...
Broken...
Sad eyes...

"Choose" He said and took a step back.
"I can't choose"
"Choose-"
"I want to choose someone i love but i can't.I have lost him.And you- you are a choice that doesn't have any other options.So, let's continue what is happening"
"Sit then"
After that he didn't say a word. It's the second time today he seems so angry.
The wedding was done.We went to Taehyung's house.He went straight to his room leaving me behind.
Then i followed him to his room.After entering our room.He went to washroom and came after changing.Then he told me to get changed.But before i could go to change.He pinned me against the wall.He took the veil from my hair and threw it. His one hand on my neck and another on zipper on my back. I told him to leave me but he didn't.He lowered my zipper a bit.Then he pressed his lips on my collarbone.
My heart skipped a beat.
Then he started to lick my collarbone and opened my zipper fully.I was still so shocked.Before i say something he removed the cloth from my shoulder from one side.I then pushed him hard and shouted "JUST BECAUSE I MARRIED YOU DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE YOU.I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE.I DON'T LOVE YOU!YOU FUCKING MURDE-"
I fucked up bad.
His eyes darkened.
He took a step back.
I was about to call him 'murderer'.
I hurted him really bad.