CHAPTER 25

He come more closer and holded my arms.This time it was hard.
It was hurting.
" If you want to fuck, I'll fuck you.
It you want to leave, I'll leave with you.
If you want the whole humanity under your feet, I'll give it to you.
But if you want me to stop loving you,
Take my life." He said.
The he told again"Today is our pre wedding photoshoot.If you want to do it thencome with the driver.Then he slams the door angrily.The he went.I looked through the window.He didn't looked back once.He drove his car himself.
What did i do?
My dad hurted me just a while ago so now i did the same thing.
I hurted Taehyung too.
It's my fault.
Then his driver enters.So i went with him to the photoshoot Venue.

I went beside Taehyung.He didn't looked at me like he used to do.He did glance at me but he didn't looked at me with the same heat he used to do.
His eyes looked like they were hurted badly.
Not by anything but me.
My words hurted him.
Badly...

Then our photoshoot was over but he didn't talk

Then our photoshoot was over but he didn't talk.Not even once.Not with anyone.
He moved away from me.
Then i was talking with the cameraman.The cameraman was so young yet so talented in his profession.Our picture came out better than I expected.He was funny too.
- You are indeed a good cameraman. Thanks.
- its not about my skills. Affectionate couples comes so their love is the main thing that makes my pictures looks good.
- Affectionate couples?Do we look like that ?
- No.
- Then what do ae look like.
- Tiger and a deer
- What?(i laughed)
- Yes.
- How?
-  As you already know,the favourite food of a tiger is a deer.Tiger does love a deer.He is desperate for it.More like passionately.But the deer keeps running away from him. Because a deer is scared.And when it keeps running away,ther would be time when the tiger gets angry.It is what happened today.Sir i mean your fiancé is the tiger and you are the deer he is chasing and you look like you love running away from his feelings.
-  Can i ask you something?
-  Yes
-  Why didn't you become a writer?
Then we both laugh.
Then Taehyung grabs my hand and pulls me away from the cameraman. He pulls me directly towards the car.
"Get in" he said.
I went inside the car.He didn't said anything again. We arrived our home.When i went inside my room.
My room?
It isn't my room.
It isn't my home.
He isn't my father.
I want someone to tell that to me.
I want someone to take me away from here.