CHAPTER 24

My eyes dried.No tears.
Then I went in front if the window and started staring at the view outside.
Lost in my own thoughts.

• Taehyung-Where are you lost, babygirl?

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realise Taehyung was there.Then he pulled me into his arms.I was startled. I kept staring at him.

• Taehyung-Who was it?
• Jennie -What?
• Taehyung-For whom are you this much tensed?
• Jennie-No-No one
• Taehyung-Tell me the name when I'm asking calmly.
• Jennie-I said No one!

Then i looked at him.He did seem worried and furious at the same time.He then angrily puts one hand on the wall beside me and another one on my waist. " I told you nothing so move " and then i pushed him. " If you're are fucking sad than i deserve to know the reason too "He shouted at." I said slowly "Why do you want to know?" . He placed a hand on my waist and pulled me so close that i was hearing his breath. Then he whispered "Do you really want to know?". "Yes" i said worriedly. I was burning inside due to my dad's words.And now Taehyung was having mysterious appearance.He is making me confused each and every time.He places his head beside my ear for a while.
1 minute...
2 minutes....
3 minutes...... passed
He still didn't move nor said anything.
Then I told him "say something or move"

Then he comes in front of me.Directly staring at my face.
"Because you're someone whom i can't lose,all i can do to you is give and give all of me untill you realise what i feel for you"
-Why?
-What why?
-why do you want me to realise your love or i don't know what you call it.
- I don't know if you call it love or obsession but i swear i feel both for you that sometimes i feel like claiming you mine so hard that you can't think of anyone else other than me.
- Then STOP LOVING ME.

Atfer i said that his eyes gotten so red.If it was my dad then i would say he is gonna hurt me now.But he
I don't know what he will do now....
I just hope he doesn't hit me like my father.
Not now...
Never...