CHAPTER 33

⏭️ Morning⏭️

(JUNGKOOK)
*Beeps*
I picked up my phone.It was from Lisa's number.
-Hello?
-There is an accident that happened to the person who is the owner of the phone.We took her to the hospital and her condition is very critical.
-send me the address. I'm coming!!
I went to the hospital.
The doctor came out of the cabin.
-Who is the family member of Lisa?
-Me!
-Sorry,Sir.But the condition of the baby and mother was very critical.Sorry,we couldn't save her and the baby .

It's because of me. It's my fault.I was reckless.I was dumb.

(JENNIE)

I got ready to go my flower shop.I reached there and Rosé called me.
Silence-
Silence-

Lisa died. I can't process any long.
How?why? She was pregnant too then why!!!

I went to the funeral.Rosé was there. Jungkook was also there crying in a corner. It's his fault!
Lisa loved him then how did this accident happen?
I wanna ask but his condition was worse.
Lisa was such a good person. She was hurt a lot. I'm sorry for that.

⏭️ FUNERAL DONE⏭️

• Jungkook- It's all because of you
• Jennie-What?
• Jungkook -Yes.if you didn't come in my mind then she wouldn't have died
• Rosé-Have you lost your mind? It's your fault.
• Jennie -Don't blame me for your mistake.
• Jungkook- I- I couldn't give her the love she wanted.(Cries).

Rosé and i tried to comfort him.Then we all went back to our respective home.

I was sitting on my couch. Crying.Lisa was gone.I can't believe that.I was the main person who destroyed everything. Taehyung also left me because i have hurted him.I wanna apologise.But he is nowhere to be found.
Then i saw a picture of a Random person.When i looked at it closely,I saw Taehyung in the background.Working on his laptop.

Then i decided to go to America as I'm pretty sure he is there. I'll get him back.
After 2 days i went to America.I booked a hotel.I went to the place i saw him in picture but he didn't come there again.While roaming on the street I saw a restaurant name "Star's dine". Kinda the name Teahyung would love so I went inside.
I was sure.
He was there.
I ran to him.i stand in front of him.He was shocked.I hugged him and said" Finally,i have found you".I hugged him tightly as i was happy.But he didn't hug back.So i stopped hugging him and said " I'm sorry,Tae".He didn't respond.Then someone shouted "sorry,Tae baby,i was late".
I looked back.
It was none other than Han Sohee.His ex fiancé.