CHAPTER 2(Affection)

• Lisa-Finally!The annoying math class is over
• Rosé-Ikr! It was annoying.
• Lisa-Oh!Jen, look over there.

Then I turned back and saw Jungkook was smiling brightly at me.I won't lie.I think I fell in love with him again.The way he smiles,it feels like he just unknownly applied medicines to my pains.I couldn't help myself and I started running towards him.I couldn't see anything but him.He opened his arms and hugged me tightly.I also hugged him tightly.I don't know why I felt like if I leave him now then I'll lose him now and forever.

• Jungkook -Looks like you missed me a lot
• Jennie- I think I did.
• Jungkook- Let me take you to a place.
• Jennie-Where?
He then said ' surprise' and then he smirked.Then he hold my hand tightly and Said ' Let's go'
I couldn't control myself and i went with him.Because he is the only person who takes me out of this reality into a beautiful and calm place where it's only him and me. We got into the car.He was driving with one hand and with the other hand he was holding my hand.I swear he looked like the hottest man to ever exist in this world.He was wearing white shirt which was giving me butterflies.

• Jungkook -So my dear,how was your class today?
• Jennie-It was maths so obviously it was frustrating.
• Jungkook-Haha I agree
• Jennie-Your graduation day is coming soon so you have any wishes to be fulfilled on that day?(I said with a smile)
• Jungkook -Yes I have
• Jennie-What is it?
• Jungkook - I'll tell you that day.
• Jennie-Why not now?
• Jungkook -who knows(he looks at me and smile)
• Jennie-whatever
• Jungkook -Btw tomorrow I'll be busy whole day so you can just call me.
• Jennie- Why?
• Jungkook - Because it's Taehyung's sisters birthday and I'll stay with him tomorrow.
• Jennie-Oh yes that man doesn't have any other friend other than you.
• Jungkook -Hmm.
• Jennie-How can you even stay with him full day
• Jungkook -You are saying like that because you don't know him
• Jennie-I don't wanna know him too
• Jungkook -Well it's okay because you should only know me and have your eyes on me.
• Jennie-Wahhh flirtinggg
• Jungkook -People flirt with their crush and you are not my crush,you are my love so it is not 'flirt' rather it's something I want from you.
• Jennie-When you talk like this I can't help myself but admire myself for having you in my life.
• Jungkook -Well then shouldn't you admire me instead
• Jennie -No
• Jungkook -Why?
• Jennie-Because it was my choice for letting you enter into my life.
• Jungkook - Self centered
• Jennie -Haha thanks babe
• Jungkook - you're most welcome
• Jennie-When will we reach?
• Jungkook -Umm..wait.We have arrived.Let's get out of the car.
• Jennie-Okay!
• Jungkook -Hmm
• Jennie-Wow!

The place was beautiful.There was bench in front of the sea. It looked like a painting.it looked like as if the sea was a blanket that was covering the mountains.The place was calm.No people were there other than us. Jungkook was admiring the sea while I was admiring him.He was like a art.Standing there with a white shirt,hair slided back,folded sleeves,upper 2 buttons open and the sunlight was falling on him.He then looked at me and caught me admiring him.He smiled and told something,I could hear him.I just couldn't look at anything,I was just looking at his eyes.When he smiled,it felt like I was seeing the Beach in his eyes.So beautiful,calm,lovely,more like mine.He gently curled around me as he pulled me close, our eyes locking in a silent exchange of desire. The air between us crackled with electricity, the attraction palpable and undeniable.He gently puts his hand on my neck.His hand was playing on my neck gently.Then his hand touches my face.My Hands were holding his shirt tightly.His eyes full of desire.His face was coming closer,more closer that I could hear his heart beat.

🐇Jungkook's POV🐇

I wished the moment would stop right there. I could feel my body burning for her. I don't think I could stop myself at that moment.My lips wanted her taste.My ears were on fire. I slowly went closer to her face and asked 'Can I?' And she replied ' Don't stop'.At that moment I could feel that I wasn't the only one begging for her touch,she was also wanting me.Then I kissed her.Her hands were playing on my back.Then I moved my lips slightly back and smiled at her.Then I saw her eyes were closed.She then opened her eyes.The eyes begging for more,to not stop,to uncover the mystery of love and I also couldn't stop myself.I pulled her more closer and started kissing her.But
Then
There
It started raining heavily
Then I stopped kissing her
She started laughing at our situation
Then I said ' Fuck!why the rain now? '
• Jennie- The rain was jealous
• Jungkook -Point
Then we both started laughing
Then we rushed to a hotel nearby
We then dried our clothes and went to have dinner.
I then handed her flowers

She was blushing

She was blushing. It was cute to see.
📞Phone Rings📞
-Hello?
-Son,come home fast.
-Why?
-Fast, please
-hello? Mom?

• Jennie -what happened?
• Jungkook - I don't know. Mom called and told me to come fast.
• Jennie-then i thing we go back fast.
• Jungkook -come then I'll drop you first and go home.
• Jennie- No!you go first. I can go home by my own
• Jungkook -No
• Jennie-Dear,please listen to me
• Jungkook -Are you sure?
• Jennie- of course.Go.
• Jungkook -okay then
• Jennie-Go safely.
• Jungkook -Hmm,take care and call me after reaching home
• Jennie-Okay.

🪻 JENNIE'S POV🪻

Jungkook went home and I called a cab.The cab will arrive after 5 minutes.So I went to look outside the hotel.Then I saw someone hitting his car.Even from back,I could say that person was angry and now if anyone goes closer to him then he will hit that person too.So,I was just standing there and looked at that person.Then the person turned.
He
He was
Someone I knew
He was Taehyung?
Yes,he's. I'm sure.As I told before,he is arrogant actually not only arrogant,he was also short temper. I have never before spoken to him.then the cab arrives and I went to the cab.Before getting into the cab,I looked back.And I saw Taehyung was looking at me.His eyes were red.His hand was bleeding. I wanted to go help him but then a lady arrived and went towards him and said him something.Then I thought I should go back but I couldn't understand why was he still staring at me.

Then I thought I should go back but I couldn't understand why was he still staring at me