CHAPTER 34

I was blank.Why is she here..
With him.
Why did she call him 'baby'?
He loves me .
He said.
Then why is he now with her?
Then i ignored her and said "Taehyung,l let's go back"
-Back?
-Yes.
-Where?
-Korea.In our house.
-Our house?Me and you?You can stay with a murderer?
-No! I'm sorry for calling you that.But please don't go away.
-You have pushed me away,Jennie.
-please, let's start everything newly.
-I don't want to.
-You're my husband.Did you forget that?
- Didn't i send you divorce papers?
- I didn't sign.
- why?
- Because i don't want to
- Why you don't want to?
- i know i was wrong but think about it from my side.I didn't love you back then.
- Do you love me now?
- I don't know.
- Yes.You don't know.As your husband i don't have the right to touch you but your boyfriend had.I revealed my trauma to you but you didn't understand me.Is it my fault? I have always showed my love to you.I agree I'm a tough person to understand but to you i was always open.My ways can be bad but my intentions were good.
- Forgive me once. I'll love you if you stay with me but not like this.Don't go away. I don't want to regret any more
- Go away,Jennie.
- Do you not love me now?
- I don't have time so bye
- Am i not your star now?

He left without saying any more words.

•Han Sohes-Bye Mrs.Kim oops Ex Wife.
•Jennie-Shut Up
• Han Sohee-Thanks for leaving him
• Jennie-Fuck off
• Han Sohee-Okay.bye bitch

She also left with Taehyung.Then i thought i should go back to korea . If he is happy like this,then he can stay here . I'll miss and regret it but all i want is his happiness.At first i thought if i ignore his love like jungkook and lisa then one day i might regret.So i wanted to give him the love i could give him.

(TAEHYUNG)

I want to go back to her badly but apart of me is scared.
Scared that she will again hurt me
Scared that she might again push me back to the reality i don't wanna face.
I wanted to hug her.i wanted her in my arms.Fully mine.Into me.
I have to go back to Korea for some business.I will surprise her. I'll love her. I'll make her happy again.
We'll make a happy family.
I love her.
This love was everlasting.
I want to name my last heart beat to her name.
She is like a drug,i can't stop taking her drugs.I have a tattoo of a star on the skin on which place the heart is situated.The tattoo was done after i fell in love with her .But i didn't have the situation to show her.I'll show it to her.She will be happy.
Seeing the star in my heart makes me fell in love more and more....