FIFTEEN

Xavier

The view was amazing, it was one of my favourite places to be. I usually came here alone, it was a place I would spent a lot of time alone. I have never once bought a woman here; it was my happy place. It was a boat named after my grandmother.

But even with this view, I couldn't keep my eyes off Grace. She was nervous, we were yet to discuss anything to do with past relationships. I don't think she would want to hear about anything with me. I wasn't a good man when it came to women, my entire life I had been told one thing.

Women make you weak.

My father always told me, the second I fell in love or allowed myself to fall in love. The Russos would see her as the easiest way to get me, that taking her would harm me. So I never allowed myself to fall in love. I still didn't want too, but Grace made the idea of never being in love harder to imagine.

I didn't know what being in love felt like.

Grace made me feel wonder what it did feel like, I had never wanted to know before this.

"I am curious" She says as she finishes chewing the pasta that had been made for us. After our dance we began to eat. "How does it feel to come from such a well off family? Is it hard to live up to a standard"

We had been on this boat for over an hour; the time had flown by. I hadn't known what it was like to not clock watch. I'm not a complete ass, I take women on dates. Of course the main goal of those dates is to get them into bed. I never failed this mission.

I had slept with too many women to count; It was a lifestyle I had always had. The men in my family made it apart of life; I lost my virginity to a hooker at 15. I was young, but ever since then I had been sleeping with women. I didn't care about their feelings, I got off that was all that mattered to me.

But with Grace, I was sat here actually concerned about what she thought of me. I had never cared once before.

"It's strange, but I am in charge in the end. What I say goes" I say, I watch her face turn into a curve. She seemed impressed by my response, she was giggling.

"So you're always in charge?" She cocks her eyebrow at me.

"Always"

She smirks as her hand goes for the wine again, I watch in silence as she takes a sip. Her eyes attached to mine; the eye contact didn't break. Not once.

God I wanted her.

She was a woman. The only women that ever spoke up to me, hell the only person who ever stood up to me. Apart from my Momma of course, she was always the women in charge when it came to me.

"That's good to know" The smirk was still plastered on her face. She knew what she was doing, she knew it well.

I never understood the saying God is a woman until this moment. God was a woman, and she was sitting across from me.

"So, X. If you have so many clubs why do you come to Hendys?" She was full of questions, usually this would annoy me. But right now I would do whatever she wants, I would answer whatever questions.

"The bar staff" I shoot quickly, Of course the real reason was my clubs were being watch by the feds. I was letting my guard down way too easily with her, I couldn't let her in so fast. It was dangerous.

"Oh wow, was Rio your type?" She joked, of course she knew who I was there for. I added an extra day for her, I paid her hundreds of dollars in tips. I had brought her to dinner.

Everything was about her now.

"I have to say it was the one after Rio, Grace I believe her name was"