chapter 10

Love has bloomed gracefully by the end of fall and winter is right at corner, as there's a change in temparature everything changes just like these seasons but every season serve its own purpose.

While this time Hibiki and Hwan are busy with their exams and looking forward to their holidays that's coming soon. Seasons change but they will stay together through all of it, though it be cold as winter or warm as summer.

"So....what do you say?" He looks at Hibiki with uncertainty
"Hm, I will think about it" Hibiki didn't even looked though
"Hi-bi-ki darling, come on it will be fun and my parents are always away for their business so it won't be a problem" Hwan makes circles on his arm
"It's not that, I have made plans for doing extra part time for this break! I am not planning for any vacation, I have lot of work" he pushes his face away from him as they were sitting together on the futon table and Hibiki looking through his laptop for a better job recommendation for this winter.

"Are you doing it to cover your tution fee?"
"That too but I am doing this so that I won't put much burden on my family financially, I haven't been a good son to them in the past so.."
"It's not like that, I am sure they love you unconditionally" Hwan back hugs him cuddling on his neck
"I know that but our situations are different.."
"What's so different we both are staying away from home and we both love each other so much, may be I love you a little bit more but anyway"
"Hm, come to think of it why did you decide on living by yourself I thought your home is in Seoul so?" Hibiki got curious as they still don't know much about eachother that much, they are still learning.
With a big sigh Hwan says "it's a lot different reason I don't know if I want to talk about this..."

During middle school Hwan started talking liking of one of his classmate and he was a guy. Hwan struggled with his sudden liking to same gender to be honest he never liked anyone except that one student, Hwan used to be really sweet and friendly kid back then and people like him a lot because he was born handsome and of good temperament. Very likeable.

And yes, he broke a lot of heart for his crush, he can't help it. he always deny them very gently because he knows it will hurt if you get rejected by the person you like. He too want that even if he didn't like him back at least he won't make fun of his feelings.

So, one day Hwan finally got his chance and the courage to confess his feelings to him. And guess what he said, he said like him too! Hwan was really happy that day and then they kissed and he was insisting on going further then that, he asked Hwan to be the bottom and he did, he was willing to do anything as long he is happy.
Next day, that guy asked him for a favour and that favour was that he have to go on a date with his friends who is a girl. When Hwan refused he said he will tell everyone that he slept with him he even took a video, Hwan never expected him to be such kind of guy, he was disgusted as well as heart broken.

First thing Hwan did was tell his big brother, Hyuk. they have always been close since their parents are mostly overseas for their business so his big brother basically raised him by himself. Hwan's brother was at college that time and he took the matter in his hands but he was not able to stop the news from leaking and all his friends distance themselves from him. Not a single soul stood up for him. Guess all they ever liked in him was his good looks.

His brother transferred him to another school, but Hwan was not able to make friends again. Even if his classmate tried to be friend with him but when the time comes they all betray him as if he doesn't  even matter.

He cried a lot in his brother's lap that night that's when his brother told him,
"That person is still very far huh?" Says Hyuk
"Who?"
"Your soulmate" he chuckles
"Seriously? I don't believe in such things"
"You will believe me some day"
"As if you have met yours" Hwan rolled his eyes
"Mine? Hm, he's a devil" Hyuk laughs thinking about something
"Whatever..." Hwan is not a little bit interested in his brother's love life.

"So...that's what happened" Hwan tightens his grip on Hibiki enjoying the warmth of his lover.
"So did you met him?" Asks Hibiki turning back to look at him
"Who?" Hwan settles him comfortably inbetween his legs
"Your soulmate?"
"I am looking at him right now" Hwan said it like isn't it obvious?

Hibiki was at loss for words he don't know if he is feeling cringe or shy by his pick up lines but he did turned red.

"I love you.." Hwan gets closer and kiss him gently, Hibiki eagerly nibble on his lips too.

Their touching and kissing session is all they have done till this point because Hibiki is still a little hesitant wherever Hwan tries to get to that point and Hwan respect him a lot and is willing to wait for him no matter how long it takes. They have a lot of time.

"Good night.." Hwan has to sent him off to his own apartment with a last goodnight kiss after their dinner, they can't sleep together. Hibiki was the one who insisted this because he want them to study in their peacefully space without any disturbance(Hwan).