Side Story 3

"I'm telling you, you should go!"

"And I'm telling you I'm not going! Why don't you sink that to your damn brain?!"

Never in a million years did you ever thought you and Jinwo would be screaming at each other like this. After all, the two of you rarely got into an argument, though t could be said that ever since he came and followed you in your own world, there have always been a tension within your relationship.

Something you thought has been solve given to your previous conversation just a few hours ago. But it seems like it was never the case. Because right now, that thing, that something that seems to be putting on a strain to your relationship is obviously showing.

"Why do you keep deciding things for me?! For us?!"

"Do you think I did that, did this because I want it?! We have no choice!"

"We have a damn choice! Yo- I-!"

"Your world needed you! What's the point of all of this?! The sacrifices that has been made if you're going to let your world experience the same thing because you won't come back?!"

Instead of replying, Jinwo just glare at you in which you did not failed to return. Because he could see your point. He could see your damn point that it frustrate him to admit that you are right.

His world, without him would face constant threats from the lurking monarchs. There he thought he already finished everything. But damn wrong he is.

"Think about it Jinwo."

You voice soften but the tension is still there.

"You need to come back. You know that."

You added, a bitter smile on your face.

"And leave you once again? I can't do that."

"Jinwo-"

"I won't come back in there."

"Sung Jinwo-!"

"I told you home is where you are!"

He cut you off as he stared deep within your soul.

"Even if that makes me the man from another world! Even if I have to abandoned my own world... I will do it for you..."

As you watch flabbergasted as a tear drop fell from those bloodshot eyes that he quickly wiped away.

"When will you realize that?"

He look so damn broken and disappointed when he asked, said that.

"I'm not going anywhere without her. That's final."

After saying that to Leanne, Jinwo went out of the balcony and by the time you manage to snap out of it and chase after him, he was nowhere to be found in the balcony. Making you guess he already went somewhere to cool off his head. Leaving you all alone with a certain individual.

Looking at her peacefully sitting in there, sipping some juice. You do not know if you should laugh or cry. She have witnessed your argument all the way from the start to the end after all and there she is acting as if she does not care. Maybe she does not, she could be considered as the culprit after all.