Thirty Three

As the trio went inside the hall, countless flashes of camera greeted them. Standing next to Sung Jinwo, the talk of the whole world was JinHo and (First name)(Lastname). Yet if there was something that seems a bit odd but enough for everyone to put together just while looking at them was.

The way the two were right now, as Jinwo and JinHo spoke to the journalists with the help of the interpreters, one could not help but to glance the way Jinwo was holding the lady beside him. His arms warped around her waist in a securing yet gentle manner was enough to tell what the relationship between the two was.

The way he would often glance at her and lean down to whisper something to her, making sure she was feeling okay at the moment. One could tell it was a pretty serious relationship. 

Everyone was curious, there was no official news or articles about it and as much as they want to ask. None of them had the courage to ask.

Jinwo could not help but to unconsciously look at your direction as the hand what was gently holding his arm as he look at the endless flush of the cameras alarmingly tightened its hold in his arm.

He was worried that your phobia finally gets its best of you, after all he did talked to you about the endless photographer and journalist on sight, but then you said you'll be fine, fine as long as he's by your side.

Then again he could not help but to whine look on his face as you pinch his arm surprisingly hard. Looking at you who seems to be looking somewhere not looking frightened at all, he could not help but to follow where your glaze at.

Once he did, he could not help but to look back at you wide eyes.

"(Fi-First name)?"

There was a look of disbelief in his face as you look at the man from the distance with twinkling eyes

Yet as your glaze only focused on the blonde german hunter from afar, the more he got closer the more your pinch on your lovers arm tighten. 

You were busy fangirling on the man coming from afar to notice the look of displeased on your lovers face.

You were then pulled back into reality as you were pulled close to him and was grabbed by the chin with gentle force, soon found yourself on a make out session right in front of the crowd.

Never have you been so grateful that you activate your illusion as soon as he pull you towards him, right now in the eyes of the media and other hunters and people in here, that they were seeing is just Jinwo pulling you to him in a protective manner not this current reality where he seems to be sucking your soul out of you.

"Yo-you..!"

"Look only at me"

He spoke like he wasn't even running out of breath from the kiss

"I'm a very selfish person when it comes to you, so I get jealous easily."

He look away from you as you continue to deep breath, not missing his pink tainted cheeks as he does.

"So how about we make it public now?"

He spoke, glancing at you who was now blushing mess