Two

Looking at the skinny man peacefully laying on the hospital bed, all you could do was to stare at him.

Having to heard what happened to him upon surviving the double dungeon. All you could do was to look at the unconscious boy laying on the bed for three days.

You've been in this world for ten years in the form of your ten years old self. Right now you are twenty years old when it comes to your physical self and 31 years old when it comes to your mental and over all age.

During your ten years in this world, it took you 2 years or maybe 3-4 of it to sink in that this was not a world of fiction. That at some point this is a reality you need to face. That the characters in this world was more than a character. That they do have feelings, they too suffer and feel hardship.

So looking at the protagonist laying on the bed not even moving an inch, you shoudn't help but to grit your teeth, thinking if only, if only you read a few more chapters maybe you should have prevented this incident.

Then the creaking of the bed cause you look at Jinwoo who was now gasping for air as if he was being hunt by something.

Then your (eye color) iris meet with a pair of gray ones.

badum

Hmmm?

Your eyes widen and look away.

"(First name)?"

"Wait a second, I'll call the docto--"

Before you could open the door, it opened itself, the people of the hunter associations coming in making you glare at them as they look at you casually.

"I see you've regain consciousness, would it be alright if you could step out for a few minutes Miss.(Last name)?"

Their eyes went from Jinwoo to you by the end of their sentences

Looking back and forth between the people from the association and to Jinwoo who seems to be dazed with slightly confusion in the middle of the silence inside the room, you nod.

"Jinwoo"

You called out the man

"I'll be out in a few minutes"

You stated to him with a soft voice

"Excuse me"

You stated in a cold voice as you turn to look at the people from the association as you made your way out of the door

"Tch"

You couldn't help but to let out a tch as you close the door behind you.

Those guys didn't even give Jinwoo a break, you do get the fact they need to talk to him, but thinking the Jinwoo just woke up and they just straight up wants to have a conversation with him. Goodness is pissing you off.

Telling the doctor that one of their patient, Jinwoo was wake, you proceed to call his sister.

"Jinah"

"(First name) Unnie"

"Your brother is awake"

You stated, resting on one of the bleachers in front of the room

There was a moment of silence before there was a sniff across the phone.

"Do you want to me fetch you after school?"

You smile on the other side of the phone

"No, I'll go there instead Unnie"

"Alright, take care Jinah"

You then end the phone call

At the same time the people of the associations came out of the room. But instead of coming in, you waited for Jinah to come for she texted you she would come as soon as possible.

Not even ten minutes after that she arrived together with a friend, letting her talk to her brother for alone. You and her friend waited outside, exchanging a few words and greeting.

"Are you alright?"

You ask as soon as you enter the room as soon as her sister got out.

"I guess"

He zone out

"What do you mean I guess? Hey Sung Jinwoo, you almost die! What am I supposed to tell your sister and aunt if that really happ-- why are you laughing? do you think this is funny?"

You could not help to to scold him, but end up tearing upon seeing him just laughing like that

And upon seeing you like that, Jinwoo stopped, looking at you with wide eyes.

"You dumbass! How dare you laugh like it was nothing? We almost lost you for real"

"I'm sorry"

Then he hug you

And you hug him back.

Thinking that you knew long way back that this man isn't just a simple main character in a book, but someone who became part of your life.